JoeGuns27 is offline Junior Member

please help on GH

whats up guys I have the jinotropin GH kit (100 I.U.) and since I never used GH before its a little confusing...I have an insulin needle which is 30 gauge by 1/2" and the syringe goes up to 100 I.U....now if i want to shoot 2 I.U. in the a.m. and 2 in the p.m. how much would I suck up out of the mixed solution to get 2 I.U.??? would it be the 20 I.U. mark on the syringe i have???? also is the needle size that I have ok? and should I suck it up with the same needle? thanks bros for all your help...

chris64 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuns27
    whats up guys I have the jinotropin GH kit (100 I.U.) and since I never used GH before its a little confusing...I have an insulin needle which is 30 gauge by 1/2" and the syringe goes up to 100 I.U....now if i want to shoot 2 I.U. in the a.m. and 2 in the p.m. how much would I suck up out of the mixed solution to get 2 I.U.??? would it be the 20 I.U. mark on the syringe i have???? also is the needle size that I have ok? and should I suck it up with the same needle? thanks bros for all your help...
    I use the same size needle, but I use the 1/2cc (50unit) size. Assuming that you added 1 full syringe of bacteriostatic water when you mixed it, then 20 units on the syringe will give you 1/5 of the 10IU vial of Jin - 2IUs (so youre correct). I use the same needle to draw and inject. those things are so small that i really dont notice a difference.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by chris64
    Assuming that you added 1 full syringe of bacteriostatic water when you mixed it, then 20 units on the syringe will give you 1/5 of the 10IU vial of Jin - 2IUs (so youre correct).
    yup, I'd put 50iu of BW then 10iu would give you 2iu of HGH

JohnnyB

JoeGuns27 is offline Junior Member
    alright cool thanks guys, so I will draw up to the 20 unit mark when I inject 2 I.U. ....I will be doing that twice a day for a total of 4 I.U.a day. Do you think it is ok to run my GH about 2 1/2 months before i start my D-bol, Test, EQ cycle?....I am running the GH right through with the cycle and also running it right into a competition with the cycle do you think its ok to run the GH into a competition? i will be switching to test prop, tren , winny the last 6 weeks if your were wondering...just wanted to get your thoughts on that....also i have one more question...when injecting I should stay around the abdomen area and love handles for best fat buring results? Thanks guys...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Stay around the navel area

JohnnyB

Thread Information