wolfman3 is offline New Member

Question Question for HGH EXPERTS

Hello, I am hoping that someone knowledgeable in HGH can offer an explanation. I have been happy with a certain companies raw materials for quite some time and I have recently decided to try HGH for tendons and fat loss primarily. Their prices are so low I am suspicious of their product quality. When I asked about it they told me this
    " We have not tested all the other brands, but our quality is made according
    to CP2000 and WHO standard."
    What exactly does that tell me about it's quality relative to the other poppular brands? Should the stuff be OK? Also I have to buy 600 IU'S and all the powder is in one bottle, I believe (to get this lowered price). Is it possible to divide the powder accurately enough and use it this way? If so how? The price is about a dollar cheaper per IU than the best price I've read anywhere so it is fairly tempting. Any info is appreciated, thanks.
    Last edited by wolfman3; 10-14-2004 at 01:25 PM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I would look for someone else, 600iu in 1 vial isn't going to work very well. Once it's reconstituted it's good for 30 days, at that rate you'd have to use 20iu a day.

JohnnyB

Surely I would have to divide the powder into smaller vials and reconstitute as needed. Exactly how that would best be done is part of the questions I hope to get answered. I have a scale that measures to .01 grams. I would assume that accurately weighing it out is all that is needed as the BA in BAW would kill any contamination bacteria (from handling it) when reconstituted, right?
    Last edited by wolfman3; 10-14-2004 at 04:04 PM.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Check out this thread:
    Bulk GH splitting

Seems like a bad idea to me - all your eggs in one basket, so to speak.

Good thread! Adding 12ml BA to the 600 IU vial and keeping it in the freezer sounds good to me if it will work. Just like IGF, add BW after drawing your dose then inject. Does anyone know if this is would work? As far as taking a risk with all 600IUs in one bottle goes...$1.50 per IU is too tempting not to consider it, right? I am hoping RedBaron will chime in on this thread as he seems to be one of the most knowledgable on HGH. Thanks

chris64 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfman3
    Good thread! Adding 12ml BA to the 600 IU vial and keeping it in the freezer sounds good to me if it will work. Just like IGF, add BW after drawing your dose then inject. Does anyone know if this is would work? As far as taking a risk with all 600IUs in one bottle goes...$1.50 per IU is too tempting not to consider it, right? I am hoping RedBaron will chime in on this thread as he seems to be one of the most knowledgable on HGH. Thanks
    Dont put it in the freezer! That will damage it. You're right, talk to RedBaron.

chris64 is offline Banned
    And actually, I would rather pay a dollar more per IU and not have to fvck with the 600IU bottle. Something doesnt sound right to me about that anyway. Who is the manufacturer?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Teh bulk hgh in the 600iu bottle is not a refined, injectable grade product. It is used for oral sprays, transdermals, etc, but isn't designed to be injected. This is directly from the manufacturer in China, if I can find the exact email I'll post it here.

-moto

Teh bulk hgh in the 600iu bottle is not a refined, injectable grade product. It is used for oral sprays, transdermals, etc, but isn't designed to be injected. This is directly from the manufacturer in China, if I can find the exact email I'll post it here.
    I don't know... but that is interesting. They have always been up front with me about all their other products. Seems to me they sell this HGH with the intent to inject as they also offer it in 10iu vials for like $.60 more per IU. I will have to ask them about this. Although I don't know what CP2000 and WHO standard means they offered that they meet these standards when I inquired about the quality. They also know what I want to use it for.

I asked them to mail me more info on their HGH and they sent me this(I'll try to copy it here. If anyone can offer any insight as to the quality of this product for BBing use based on this info I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

First Gene rHGH Made In China
    · No any infringements of PATENT
    · No any Preservatives used
    · Amino Acids : 191
    · Basis: CP2000(China Pharmacopoeia 2000) and
    WHO (World Health Organization) Standard

[PRODUCT NAME]
    Nomenclature: Human Growth Hormone for Injection.
    [DESCRIPTION]
    rHGH is a white, loose powder. It is a kind of sterile, lyophilized formulation of recombinant human growth hormone, which has a molecular weight of 22 kilodalton, and is identical to the nature human growth hormone in amino acid sequence and three-dimension structure.
    rHGH is indicated for the growth failure due to endogenous growth hormone deficiency (GHD). In recent years, it is widely used in the treatment to the burned and preservation for human aging.
    [PHARMACOLOGY ACTION]
    rHGH exerts the action of growth improvement. It can significantly stimulate the weight increase of hypophysectomized rats. Clinical trail has also demonstrated that it could significantly improve the growth velocity of children with endogenous growth hormone deficiency (GHD).
    [PHARMACOKINETICS]
    It is reported that the equal pharmacological effect could be achieved via subcutaneous (SC) or intramuscular (IM) administration. Even though SC could lead a higher concentration of GH in plasma, IM could also yield the same IGF-1 level. The absorption of GH is relatively slow. Cmax often occur at 3 ~ 5 hours after injection. Clearance of GH is via liver and kidney, the half-life of clearance is about 2 ~ 3 hours, the un-metabolized GH excreted in urea is almost immeasurable. All of the GH in circulation system exist as a complex form with GH binding protein that make the half-life of GH prolonged.
    Different administration time in a day does not affect the blood GH concentration. For the sake of such a fact that the GH peak concentration often appears during slow-wave sleeping in normal physiological state, injection just before going to bed should be the best choice.
    [INDICATIONS]
    rHGH is indicated for the growth failure due to endogenous growth hormone deficiency (GHD). In recent years, it is widely used in the treatment to the burned and preservation for human aging.
    [USAGE]
    rHGH should be taken under the advice of experienced doctor. Dosage and therapeutic schedule could be individualized. The recommended dosage of rHGH is 0.1IU per kg body-weight daily SC administration just before going to bed. Injection position should be changed everyday to avoid the atrophy of adipose tissue.
    When reconstitution, 2ml sterile water should be injected along the bottle wall, then swirl the its vial with a gentle rotary motion until the contents are completely dissolved, do not shake violently. The reconstituted solution of rHGH should be clear and transparent. If there was any unsoluble substance, discard it.
    [ADVERSE REACTIONS]
    Slight pain, turgescence and itch around the injection position had happened to minority patients at the beginning of administration in clinic trail of it. All of those adverse reactions were temporal and tolerable, and ceased in one or two weeks without any treatment.
    Long-term and high dosage administration of rHGH may develop the antibodies in some patient. However, the antibodies concentration could be rarely up to as 2mg/l that might minimized the therapeutic effect.
    [CONTRAINDICATIONS]
    1.It is contraindicated in those children whose terminus bone had been closed.
    2.It is not recommended for those patients who suffered tumor.
    [WARNING AND PRECAUTIONS]
    1.It should be taken under the directions of experienced clinical doctor.
    2.While dissolving with sterile water , it should be agitated gently rather violently. The solution should be clear and transparent. If mud appears, discard it.
    [VIAL SIZE]
    In vials of 2 IU, 4 IU ,15 IU,18 IU ,etc.
    Outer packed in icebox to keep in low temperature.
    In Bulk lyophilized powder form (packing : 200 milligrames per bottle )
    [STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE]
    Keep at 2 ~ 8 C (Celsius degree) away from light. The valid period is 24 months from the date of freeze-drying. The reconstituted solution can be stored at 2 ~ 8 Centidegree for 48 hours, do not be frozen.
    Note: Sterile water is Not identical to bacteriostatic water

This info that they sent really doesn't specifically say much about how pure it is other than their EP2000 and WHO assurances, and their statement that it is 191aa.

The things to really look out for are:
    1. Is it bio-identical 191aa
    2. Bacterial Endotoxins
    3. Host-cell-derived proteins
    4. related substances of higher mass
    5. Assay (HPLC/SEC)

They should be able to produce a quality analysis report that has all of the standards and how their product stacks up to these standards. If it meets all of the above, and they guarantee it is 191aa, then it should be fine for your purpose.

Just make sure they have some form of guarantee that what they are selling is really conforming and 191aa. Some of the imports in the past years have made statements about their products that haven't been entirely accurate. If they are a reputable outfit, they will give you assurances that their product will perform as advertised.

Best of luck. Let me know how this turns out for you.
    RedBaron

Thank You for your input RedBaron, you are one informed individual. I think you are an excellent resource to this message board.

Thread Information