chionardo is offline Junior Member

Considering using GH soon

Hi, I've not posted on this board before but from reading other posts, all the mods and a lot of people seem to be very knowledgeable and helpful.

You will obviously need to know about me and my training and cycle history, so... I'm 23 and have been training for about 5 years, and I would consider myself as having absoloutely s**t genetics. I'm 6ft1" and weigh around 210lbs ish with about 16-17% bodyfat. I've done 5 cycles of roids so far which has included Test Enanthate , Test Prop, Sus, Deca , D-bol, Boldanone, Winny, Tren and some Masteron - obviously not all of those in one cycle though lol. My last cycle was a simple Test Prop 100mg ED wks 1-10 and Winny 50mg ED 4-8 with hcg and nolva as pct (as clomid gives me bad acne I've decided not to use it).

I think my problem is that I can never seem to look like I've got any mass, only shape so I'm very ectomorphic, the gear in the past I've done has worked but I've not gained anywhere near what I would have liked to. Basically I'm looking to put on some more mass and lose some bodyfat too at some point. I think I've dont quite a bit of research on GH and I'll be looking to run it for as long as I can really (money dependant and source dependant too).

I'd be running it starting out at probably 1.5 iu's then increasing to 2.0 or 2.5 then eventually increasing to 4 maybe 5 iu's, as I want size as well as the fat loss I think 5 should be ok for gaining some muslce too. Now I'm not sure what gear works best with it if there are any types that work best?? and how much I'd need?.

I had been considering my next cycle as being something like, D-bol 35mg 4 wks, Test Cypionate 750mg pw 10wks, Tren 75mg ED for 8wks, Winny 50mg ED for 6 wks, then pct. Is this too much gear? or would this be fine to run with the GH for some good mass?

I have decided that I do NOT want to mess with insulin or use T3 with the GH. I'd be running it 5 days on 2 days off and taking one shot mid morning and one shot mid afternoon, is this ok?

I'm sure I've put in all the info you'll need but if I've left anything out, please ask me for it. Thankyou for reading and sorry that it's such a long post. Thanks again.

Ben

Thanks for the reply. Could you five me some links to information in IGF-1 please as I know nothing at all about it and is it called IGF-1 LR3 or is LR3 something seperate?

Could you explain more about the jump starting bit because I did'nt quite understand it, sorry.

Thanks
    Ben

Thanks for all the help. So the jump start thing you mean would be running IGF-1, LR3 (or it is called IGF-1 LR3 all one thing?), and HG all together but then taking out the IGF-1 after a month and continue with the GH and LR3 for the rest of the cycle along with the roids? Is this right?

The only thing I would like to know now is how much does IGF-1 LR3 and GH usually goes for in England (if I'm allowed to ask that question), if I'm not then could someone send me a private message, because I dont want to pay more than I need to as I expect it's quite expensive anyway. I should be able to get any make of anything so if I could be advised as to what makes to go for that would be great too, I'm sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions but this will cost me a lot of money and I want to be 100% sure of everything before I buy and then start using, I hope you'll understand.

Many Thanks
    Ben

A couple of pics

Here are a couple of pictures I took tonight, I just wanted people to know what I look like NOW and then I'll be posting more as and when I go through the GH and IGF-1 cycle.

As for criticism, I know my bodyfat is a bit high and there are not many pictures but it is hard taking decent pictures yourself so dont be too harsh lol. I think my chest is my weakest point but it has grown a lot in the last year, my biceps are good although there are no pictures of them. I think my back is ok (apart from the bit of acne scarring but hey, its a side of gear), and I've improved my traps A LOT in the last 6 months by working them before back.

I will post some more pics when I get someone else to help me take them.

Thanks
    Ben
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Considering using GH soon-hand-side-chest.jpg   Considering using GH soon-upper-back.jpg  

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro if you're not growing it's cause you're not eating. You add calories to your diet your going to grow, if you're not exercising it'll be fat growth but if you are you get muscle growth.

I say you're to young for HGH wait until your 30 or so.

What's your diet look like when you're on a cycle? grams of protein/carbs/fats and total calories. You need to start writting your meals down so you can get and idea of how much you're eating.

JohnnyB

When did I say I wasn't growing??? I said my chest was my weakest bodypart and I've improved it in the last year.

I have read in many places that there is no ago "too young" for GH only too old because GH is designed to be used by young people who are not growing properly.

I know exactly how much I'm eating but as this is related to the "if you're not growing" part of your post I'm going to ignore it becase again I never said I wasn't growing.

Heres a link to a post where someone talks about NOT being too young.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ighlight=young

Thread Information