chris64 is offline Banned

hgh and joint pain - bad?

I know several people have posted here about joint pain associated with gh. my question is... Is the joint pain a bad thing if you can tolerate it, or is it possible that the pain is a sign that some joint damage may be occuring?

chris64 is offline Banned
    RB - as always, thanks for your help

over40mule is offline Junior Member
    Chris,
    I assume you were born in 64 so that puts us around the same age. I'm 42 and have had problems with cracking and popping + back pain at 2 IU a day @ week 5. I am currently off of HGH and my back pain subsided but now my sciatic nerve is giving me a problem. I am taking the Red Barons advice as he seems to know all the nuances and such. I'm almost terrified to train now because of injuries I feel might happen. I am going to start back at 1 IU today and see what happens. I am also running d-bol 20mgs ad day + sust250 at 250mg a week and 200mg of deca . The joint problems really threw a wrench in this cycle. Good luck and I will keep ya' posted on my progress.

letmein is offline Associate Member

hgh and joint pain- bad?

Quote Originally Posted by over40mule
    Chris,
    I assume you were born in 64 so that puts us around the same age. I'm 42 and have had problems with cracking and popping + back pain at 2 IU a day @ week 5. I am currently off of HGH and my back pain subsided but now my sciatic nerve is giving me a problem. I am taking the Red Barons advice as he seems to know all the nuances and such. I'm almost terrified to train now because of injuries I feel might happen. I am going to start back at 1 IU today and see what happens. I am also running d-bol 20mgs ad day + sust250 at 250mg a week and 200mg of deca. The joint problems really threw a wrench in this cycle. Good luck and I will keep ya' posted on my progress.

I will be 42 in December. I have been on T and GH for almost 2 years now. I experienced numbness at about 3 months and then it went away. 6 months ago I was having knee pain and wierd nerve stingers in the top of my foot at times. A buddy recommended a Podiatrist (sp). I had him check my stride and he found that I was rolling my knees in due to pronation. This put an unbalanced load on my joints when doing legs. He made me custom orthotics and within 2 weeks all pain stopped. I guess my point is don't associate all of you physical symptoms with the GH. When you load your body with the weight we typically load, a poor or unstable foundation and/or poor core strength could actually cause alot of little pains in strange places. I would have never guessed to have it checked. A little test is to stand barefoot and do a deep knee bend. If your knees do not stay directly over you ankles (from side to side) you could have a foundation issue. My orthotics corrected my foundation completely!

Thread Information