Thread: slin

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

slin

when running slin is it still possible to put on fat without any fat consuption? i know this sounds like a stupid question but i have read it somewhere and would like to clear this up!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    yes,if you consume to many carbs

ok but will the slin cause this or will it just be the result of unused carbs beening stored as fat?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    If it's during the window of activity of the slin, then yes it will be be because of the slin.

ok but if you consume he ideal amount of carbs and burn them off you shouldnt have a problem with storing fat right! ive herd that guys use slin right up to competitions and it also helps them to lean up better!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117
    ok but if you consume he ideal amount of carbs and burn them off you shouldnt have a problem with storing fat right! ive herd that guys use slin right up to competitions and it also helps them to lean up better!
    Your excatly right. Guys do use slin right up to contest time. Slin isnt only used for bulking, it can defenitely be used to cut up as well. You have to remember that slin is very diet dependant, so the better your diet is when on slin, the better results you will end up with. So you have to understand that slin as a chemical itself has nothing to do with making you fat, its the food you eat. No matter how much Insulin you have, it will not make you fat. Even if you consume some rediculous amount of IU, slin will still not make you fat, instead it will will bring its own other side effects.

ok what im thinking for a diet is this:
    meal 1 - 22g of proteins hake, 4 ounce chicken breast, 1 baked potato(approx 50g crabs)
    meal 2 - 22g of protein shake, 4 ounce chicken breast
    meal 3 - 22g of protein shake, 8 egg whites
    meal 4 - (post workout) carb drink(50g-80g of carbs) and 44g of protein shake, 1 baked potato(50g of carbs)
    meal 5 - 22g of protein shake, 8 egg whites
    meal 6 - 60 ounces of chicken breast

i will be using the slin right after my workout and im also thinking about gradually starting to use it in the morning when i wake up...would you say this is a good plan for a slin diet? would i be able to expect a muscle gain with using about 10 iu a day?
    Last edited by crosby7117; 10-16-2004 at 10:36 AM.

ok what im thinking for a diet is this:
    meal 1 - 22g of proteins hake, 4 ounce chicken breast, 1 baked potato(approx 50g crabs)
    meal 2 - 22g of protein shake, 4 ounce chicken breast
    meal 3 - 22g of protein shake, 8 egg whites
    meal 4 - (post workout) carb drink(50g-80g of carbs) and 44g of protein shake, 1 baked potato(50g of carbs)
    meal 5 - 22g of protein shake, 8 egg whites
    meal 6 - 60 ounces of chicken breast

i will be using the slin right after my workout and im also thinking about gradually starting to use it in the morning when i wake up...would you say this is a good plan for a slin diet? would i be able to expect a muscle gain with using about 10 iu a day?
    22g of protein p/meal isnt enough. I would have around the 40g mark. And also, try and consume most of your daily protein intake from whole foods, and not protein shakes. This is beacuse your body will absorb protein from whole foods a lot better than processed protein. The only time I have a shake is PWO and bed time. All my other protein intake comes from the food I eat during the day. Your diet needs some modifying, just go to the diet section and they will help you out with what you want to do.

Its hard to say how much you will gain when using slin. Everyone is different, and everyone responds differently. And it also depends if you are using slin with AAS or alone. Slin seems to work better when combined with AAS. Dont expect miracles if your going to use slin alone, however it still can be very beneficial.

When you use slin make sure you consume about 10g of carbs for verey 1IU of slin. When you have your carbs after your slin shot, have about 5g - 10g of creatine and glutamine for additional benefits. 15min later have a protein shake, about 75g. Do a bit more research in the diet and slin use department. Good luck
    Last edited by Gear; 10-16-2004 at 02:24 PM.

no no i mean 22g of a shake and 4ounces of chicken making a meal around 52 grams!

no no i mean 22g of a shake and 4ounces of chicken making a meal around 52 grams!
    Ohh dear me, what the hell was I reading lol. Ok ok, my mistake, sorry I didnt see that. I thought it was only a protein shake (22g), I totally didnt relise the 4 ounces of chicken there. It was about 6am when I just come from work so Im half asleep still. Ok thats a bit better, 52g of protein p/meal, sounds good. Just before I finish up, I wouldnt mix my prcessed protein with whole foods protein. Just get your whole protein intake (52g) from chicken itself by adding some more chicken instead of the protein shake. Good luck

ok thanks for the input! do you think it would be possible put on any muscle with just slin alone because im not looking to really juice anymore?

yes it's highly possible if done right, and it looks like you're on the right track.

ok sounds good! another for ya, after a cycle your body goes into a catabolic state and cortisol(not sure the spelling) runs through your body like crazy now will slin help to counter act that because so highly anabolic ?

Yes its defenitely possible to put on some quality weight when using slin alone. Slin alone is still very beneficial, I just meant it seems to respond better when combined with AAS. Just remember its not the slin that will put the "quality" weight on, its your diet. So the better your diet is, the better you will end up looking.

ok sounds good! another for ya, after a cycle your body goes into a catabolic state and cortisol(not sure the spelling) runs through your body like crazy now will slin help to counter act that because so highly anabolic?
    Insulin when coming OFF cycle can be very beneficial. Most people use Insulin 4 weeks ON, then 4 weeks OFF in their cycle. So its a good idea to start with slin the first 4 weeks, have 4 weeks OFF, then use it again in the last 4 weeks of your cycle right through PCT. Insulin during PCT helps greatly reduce the catabolism that occurs during pct, since AAS is no longer present to block glucocorticoid receptors, and therefore the actions of cortisol

thanks guys you'ver been a big help! the reasons y im asking these questions is because i dont want to juice anymore because of personal reasons being money im not willing to spend and also because of sides such as bloating and hairloss which i dont even want to take a chance with so thats the reasons y i wanted to know if it is still possible to gain with slin alone! so thanks guys i really appreciate the info! if you have anymore tips for me that'd be great thanks again!

yes one more tip...get humalog!!!. Good luck brotha.

what do you think about twice a day in the morning and pwo!

what do you think about twice a day in the morning and pwo!
    IMO, I would stick with PWO only. I know people that have used slin in the AM and PWO, but not really noticed any major changes. You can take insulin on training days and OFF days. If you're not using AAS, Insulin in the AM on OFF days is very beneficial to stave off catabolism

ok thanks guys!

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    i find that 1500mg of hydroxy citric acid works really well when i consume excess carbs, i take it about 5 minutes prior to injecting my slin , whether its in the morning or after a workout. You can find it in most healthfood stores, under the name citrimax.
    do a search for HCA or citrimax there was something mentioned on this board about it
    cheers

whats the purpose for taking this, what are the benefits?

INSULIN AND HCA
    Getting straight to the point, unless you are a moron and are eating fat during insulin use, or you have crappy insulin sensitivity, HCA is the second most effective fat gain inhibitor next to clenbuterol (which is only more effective due to its' ridiculously long half life). Hydroxy Citric Acid (HCA) is the main ingredient in Citrimax, and is a bargain in terms of its': relative effectiveness (when using insulin), cost (cheap, cheap, cheap), and availability. It works by inhibiting an enzyme called ATP citrate ly(s)ase (ACL), which basically converts ingested carbs to fat (which insulin promptly stores). This is normally NOT a big deal since ACL levels are normally low in most humans. However, insulin drastically increases ACL levels (which should make sense based on what you now know about insulin) accounting for most of the, responsible use, fat gain associated with insulin use. This is the most exciting find since the discovery of insulin as an anabolic ! Using insulin and not gaining fat while gaining muscle? What a concept! Although I don't like to go into the details of use directly, I believe it is warranted here. 500-750mgs HCA should be taken with or within half an hour after the insulin shot. The usually recommended 250mgs is ineffective in dealing with the drastic increase in ACL levels. The HCA is taken with the shot because both start to work on about one half hour, so the HCA can begin to be effective at the same time that insulin is trying to increase ACL levels. This regimen (only 3X500mgs HCA) prevented fat gain during a day when I used 3 separate insulin shots! To make things even better there is a mild glycogen storage property associated with HCA use. Since ingested carbs cannot be converted to, or stored as, fat, they are generally stored (due to insulin) as glycogen in muscle giving the user a mild but noticeable pump (similar to the first day of creatine use). To end this portion of the list, I give HCA my highest recommendation as the number 1 supplement to use with insulin!

btw the new hydroxycut has hca as a main ingedient

really thats an amazing find! what would HCA cost me? and second the protein i use has 3grams of fat ffor every 62gram serving now would this fat be stored as fat when using slin or is it too little of an amount?

try this.........good luck
    http://shopping.yahoo.com/b:Citrimax:29057560

i really don't think 3 grams will hurt you but i really try to stay away from fat for at least 4 hours after an insulin shot(i use humalog, if youre using R then 6 hours is optimal). its really not that hard, lol, easier said than done right?

2 scoops of protein with my protein powder gives me about 42g of protein with 3g of fat and its isolate protein so i cant really avoid the fat totally but if you think that it will have an effect on my fat gain than i guess ill have to change brands or something ... so what do you think? and i will be using humalog!

2 scoops of protein with my protein powder gives me about 42g of protein with 3g of fat and its isolate protein so i cant really avoid the fat totally but if you think that it will have an effect on my fat gain than i guess ill have to change brands or something ... so what do you think? and i will be using humalog!
    As you know, when using slin, its best to keep your fats at minimum, if not 0 in some meals. So if you can have 0g of fat during the Insulin active period then defenitely do that. But 3g of fat for PWO along with your protein is fine. As for your PWO protein intake, when using slin, you should be having more than 42g of protein PWO. More like around the 75g - 80g mark. Good luck.

If you really want to be strict with the fat intake, and want to consume the least amount of fats just for the piece of mind, then you can get WPI powders that have the same amount of protein that you are having, but less fat. My PWO protein shake consist of .5g fat for every 35g of protein. I think thats as strict as it gets just about.
    Last edited by Gear; 10-21-2004 at 12:02 PM.

ok thanks for the input guys!

Good luck, now get your ass to the gym and use all this info you learned, and get HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information