cenk is offline New Member

???basic training routine for slin???

hi guys, now i am going to start to slin cycle after 2 weeks. i will take it PWO. not before the training . but i think there's a another problem, in the Turkei we always training "hardcore" i mean i train six days in a week. one body part 2 times a week. and 4 exercies for big parts and 3 exercies for pther parts. (8-8-6-6) and always heavy weights. so i tried to search some examples for insulin training. but still i haven't found what i'm looking for. so can you help me about the traing on the slin cycle. also i wanted take the slin before the training, but i made my researches and most of people says "pwo is better" so what do you think about that? which way is better for gaining mucle?? i hope you will help to my 2 questions (traing and pwo or before traing) thanks for help guys...

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you want to take Insulin , take it PWO. Taking Insulin PWO seems to be most effective. And as for your training routine, everyone is different. There is no such thing as a "specific training routine while on Insulin". No matter if you are using Insulin or not, your training doesnt have to change. Insulin is just a drug to boost your results, thats all. I think training 6 times p/week is a bit too much. But that may not be too much for you, like I said before, everyone is different. So just find a routine that will bring you setisfying enough results and stick with it. Its good to know that you guys in Turkey train "hardcore" lol, I try to train hardcore myself also. You guys have some quality gear in Turkey, good luck

thank you gear, it's very helpfull for me, also it's cool to hear the "PWO seems to be most effective" now i know i will follow my routine. yeah we have every gear in turkey but you know poeople are Dumbass,

LOL yeah, lots of dumbasses out there, send them all here, they might learn a thing or two . Good luck lan.

wow it's turkish "lan"? lol.. by the way a friend of mine he taken 50 i.u. insulin in a day in the cycle and now his legs is so weird like burnt in the fire i think the veins damaged. orrghh it's awful..

50IU? Are you sure? That is a lot of IU to take in 1 day. I have never seen anyone go past 20IU p/day, and even that is an insane dosage if you ask me. But 50IU is just a suicide mission. He obviously split the whole dosage 2x p/day yeah?

yeah he told me "30 i.u. morning, 20 i.u. before the trainging." you must see his legs it's awful as if all the veins bursted....

Thread Information