InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

Slin and GH interaction

Hey bros,

1. if i am to take two shots of GH per day (2 ius each), when would be the best times?
    2. Can i use slin and comsume carbs at the same time as taking GH?? will it interfere? a past user told me that i should only use GH when my body has no insulin activity (before sleep with a protein/fat meal)...is this true cuz thus far i havent seen it anywhere else on the board..

cheers

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    1. The best time to take your two GH injections is in the morning when you wake up and in the early afternoon.

2. It depends on how you look at it. It is true that insulin increases IGFBP's, which is not a good thing, but on the flip side (and probably more important for bodybuilding purposes), insulin and GH compliment each other in their abilities to shuttle nutrients to the muscles, so in this regard it would be advantageous for both to be active. Most of the talk you hear about avoiding insulin activity is related to your own release of GH, not injected GH.

I definitely wouldn't suggest that you use GH only before sleep with a protein/fat meal. You will end up robbing yourself of a unit or so of free GH that your body will release. For me my HGH injections are at about 7:30 - 8:00am, and at about 1:30 - 2:30pm. My insulin and IGF-1 are at about 4:45pm immediately post work out. Bedtime for me is about 11pm.....unless I am working on a project, in which case it is into the early morning hours.

Hope this helps. Best of luck to you.
    RedBaron
    thanx bro,
    thats exactly the feedback i was looking for

Thread Information