big4nuthin is offline Associate Member

Just got my Jino kits, but have ?'s

Bear with me! I have been training for many years and have been consistently juicing for the last 4 years. I am familiar w/insulin and IGF-1 long version. I have never used GH before. Presently I am running Prop@750mgs per week(3rd wk) and just started my tren @75mgs a day. I am also using 10iu's Humalog 3x day only on training days (2wks on, 2wks left). Now I want to start the GH tomorrow. Since I will be startin low@ 2 iu's a day, should I split my shots up or all at once? Also I notice each vial comes with 1ml sterile water. After reconstituting I take it that I will have a total of 1 ml of product or 5 shots@the 20IU mark on a standard 100IU slin pin. Should I draw some extra BW? If so, do I draw the BW into the pin first or last to help with dilluting so that I get every bit of GH? Can I mix with my humalog, if so what would be the best way and would the BW be necessary anyomre? Now, For the injecting part. Can I do IM or does it have to be sub-Q? Next, my girl wants to start as well, but she want just the fat burning and wellness benefits. She is using no AAS, just natural and she is already in good shape. I am really hesitant about letting her, but she has seen some of her bikini and fitness pals who have used it. Any suggestions? I know this is long winded and full of questions that might not be so easy to answer via a message board, but for all those that try I will be most appreciative! Thanks to all.

Affect women differently?

Could you please explain. The last thing I want to do is cause her any harm. Is there a way she can cycle it? 3mos on/off? Lower dosages longer? Should she be stacking with ECA/clen others while on? Thanks!

Thanks Bro!

I plan on doing IM shots, how much time should i leave between gh injections per site to avoid "pockets"? Also I have some BW left over, but I did not refrigerate it. Does it go bad, if not refrigerated? Thanks again!

Will do. Thanks again bro for all your help!

Thread Information