Thread: HGH for women

VINNYJ is offline New Member

HGH for women

My girlfriend is thinking about using HGH. Are there any long term side effects for women that are know at this time? I know other women that have had good results with 1 to 2 IU's per day. What dosage would you recommend? She is not using any other suppliments or AAS. She wants to increase her metabolism to burn fat. She is 33 and has dieted for competitions. I think the crash diets for the shows have screwed up her metabolism. She does 45 of cardio a day but can't seem to get over the hump without dumping her carbs.

I am currently using it with great results but I am also using AAS. I appreciate any imput.

Thanks

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    She should get good result with arooun 1-2iu per day (5on / 2off), i would start with 1 iu...GH works better in preseance of androgens, but will work on it's own esspeccialy for fat loss...if she dicided to take some ASS i would go with 10mg of anavar per day, nice and mild and will get good results...i am speaking from expiriance as my wife is a National level Fitness/Figure competitor...good luck...XXL

Thread Information