Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member

Are HGH sites a fraud ?

I keep hearing about folks getting thier jintropin from an other country through the internet, but i once read how 99% of these sites are frauds, is that so? If so any advice?

Second question, Do costums in the USA hold back your package if they see it's contents or is it ok down there ?
    Thank u for your time

I have been taking sero with nothing else for three weeks now as to make a test , and I will soon post some results, hopefully it can help someone
    Note: it is tempting to add something else to it , so I don't know how long I will run this test.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I would suggest you delete your e-mail... But to answer your ? anti-aging clinics are legit well perhaps not all of them but be prepared to pay big bucks..

atlgadoll is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessyjack10
    I keep hearing about folks getting thier jintropin from an other country through the internet, but i once read how 99% of these sites are frauds, is that so? If so any advice?

Second question, Do costums in the USA hold back your package if they see it's contents or is it ok down there ?
    Thank u for your time

I have been taking sero with nothing else for three weeks now as to make a test , and I will soon post some results, hopefully it can help someone
    Note: it is tempting to add something else to it , so I don't know how long I will run this test.
    I get jintropin from china and i've had no issues with quality or with customs (so far). i have my igf-1 levels monitored every 6 weeks to 3 months so I'm sure that it's working as it should.
    Last edited by atlgadoll; 10-22-2004 at 08:42 PM.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    I would suggest you delete your e-mail... But to answer your ? anti-aging clinics are legit well perhaps not all of them but be prepared to pay big bucks..
    Very Big from a Anti-Aging clinic like everything else from them

Thread Information