Thread: Mr Igf-lr3

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET

Mr Igf-lr3

has anyone used this recently,i did do a search and found mixed reviews on it...does it come already reconstituted or do they send a seperate vial.i know they have a 1mg powder only vial..but the price isnt any better then IGTROPIN. any input is appreciated

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    When I bought 1mg, it came already reconstituted in BA. They will sell it recon. or lypholized though. I think at this point your only option for lypholized is in 1mg quantities.

it now comes mixed in 100Nm acidic acid,not ba,and the lyphlized is more then buying 10 x 100mcg vials of igtropin,id rather not have it all disoved and sitting if possable.how were your results with the MR igf? did you seperate the 1mg into smaller quantitys and freeze them until you used them?? and what kind of T/A did they give you?? sorry for all the questions...thanks for your reply

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I liked their IGF a lot. I kept it in the vile (susp. in BA) and added another mL to help in measuring.Great T/A, came in a large package with an ice pack. I liked the results from it and would buy from them again.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I liked their IGF a lot. I kept it in the vile (susp. in BA) and added another mL to help in measuring.Great T/A, came in a large package with an ice pack. I liked the results from it and would buy from them again.
    cool...thanks bro

Thread Information