Beefbody is offline Associate Member

slin & calcium pyruvate

my buddy is using calcium pyruvate at 20g a day and everytime i see him he is more and more lean and vascular and swears he just uses the pyruvate! (and i have no reason not to belive him)any how i have 1,000g of it myself and i was curious how it would work if taken while on a humalog slin use after workouts using 10g in the mourning (of pyruvate) and another 10g after an injection of slin??? any one try this ot have read info on its results of others??

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I've never used it before, but from what I hear its just another weight loss drug, but apperently there are better ones out there. But anyway thats beside the point, lets talk about its effects with Insulin . Pyruvate naturally occurs in our body and its job is to burn sugar. So having calcium pyruvate would just accalerate the burning of sugar in our body. This would mean if you were to use it PWO with Insulin, there would be more chance of you going into hypo. I dont know how well the actual drug works, so maybe the effect that we get from our glucose levels dropping by consuming calcium pyruvate might not be great or might be great. This depends on how well calcium pyruvate as a drug itself really works.

Beefbody is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    I've never used it before, but from what I hear its just another weight loss drug, but apperently there are better ones out there. But anyway thats beside the point, lets talk about its effects with Insulin. Pyruvate naturally occurs in our body and its job is to burn sugar. So having calcium pyruvate would just accalerate the burning of sugar in our body. This would mean if you were to use it PWO with Insulin, there would be more chance of you going into hypo. I dont know how well the actual drug works, so maybe the effect that we get from our glucose levels dropping by consuming calcium pyruvate might not be great or might be great. This depends on how well calcium pyruvate as a drug itself really works.

thanks GEAR! your right there on that, lucky i did not use the pyruvate with slin that would have been really bad

Thread Information