RAS
    RAS is offline New Member

Question Vitargo usage with insulin..

What is the best way to use Vitargo in my chemical preparation ?

I think to use it after WO with insulin ( how many gr. with 10 unit of humalog? )

and with r-ala , amino... and..... ???

help me

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    No matter wat product you use there is a simple and only one rule for slin use. 10g of dex p/1IU, creatine and glutamine at about 5g - 10g p/slin hit, along with the protein intake ofcourse should get you satisfying results. Your nutrition inside and outside the slin active period matters a lot also, along with proper training too. Good luck

RAS
    OK...
    so what is the difference and why should I use Vitargo? Isn't there a difference in specific?

Its just different brand names, and you certanly dont have to use Virtago. Some people like certain brand names more than others. When you say Vitargo, what product of theirs are you using? I see Vitargo has many products like, Vitargo protein, Vitargo carbs, Vitargo creatine and a few others. What one are you talking about?

RAS
    i'm talking about pure vitargo , only carb

it's a good carb , better than other carb ?

RAS
    some one else ?

Ahh ok. Well you have made things a lot more clear now. If its a pure carb then it should be ok. But I dont know what kind of carbohydrates Vitargo contains. I tried to search on the net, I found some info but it is all in a different language so I cant read any of it.

Anyway, to make things clear to you. The best carbohydrate source to take when taking Insulin is Dextrose or Maltodextrin. Vitargo might be Maltodextrin, I dont know. If it is, then use it, it will do you well. Also, when using carbohydrates when on Insulin, its a good idea to use only quik acting carbohydrates (simple carbs) as not to store any unnesesery carbs.

Make sure that Vitargo is mostly a carbohydrate product. Look at the label on the tub/box (whatever it comes in) and see what the contents are and how much. If it contains fat or too much fat then dont get it as you dont want to be consuming fat while slin is active. If thats the case then I am sure you can find some dex or malto either via the net or your local nutrtion/health shop, maybe even grocery store. Let me know if you need to know anything else. Bottom line is use a quik acting carb with no fat.

RAS
    ok,ok now it's really clear.....You're talking about something you absolutly don't know....
    I've been preparing bb (Pro bb as well...!!)for 10 years and i really Know what i have to use according to slin......And ...I also have a nutrition shop.....I sell Vitargo!I'm just looking for someone using Vitargo at the moment.....By the way,don't worry....I've probably to wait for someone else.......

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by RAS
    ok,ok now it's really clear.....You're talking about something you absolutly don't know....
    I've been preparing bb (Pro bb as well...!!)for 10 years and i really Know what i have to use according to slin......And ...I also have a nutrition shop.....I sell Vitargo!I'm just looking for someone using Vitargo at the moment.....By the way,don't worry....I've probably to wait for someone else.......
    Thats a pretty rude reply to someone who was trying to help you.

If you sell 'vitargo' shouldn't you know how to use it already?

kaylana is offline New Member
    Their website:
    www.vitargo.com

RAS
    ....i usually don't sell it for chemical preps......so....Anyway i told you i'm selling vitargo,(so i know the label....),but not i'm using it......

RAS
    Quote Originally Posted by kaylana
    Their website:
    www.vitargo.com

......ok,my question .....is not probably so clear.......

Sorry to bump such an old thread bit I am curious about this. I read a thread about a guy using Waxy maize post injection and went hypo. The theory behind why is waxy is designed to digest very fast and be in and out of the body very quickly not making it ideal to raise BG while using slin?? Is this correct? And isn't Vitargo designed to work the same way. Any current insight on this would be appreciated. Thanks

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanMachine2000
    Sorry to bump such an old thread bit I am curious about this. I read a thread about a guy using Waxy maize post injection and went hypo. The theory behind why is waxy is designed to digest very fast and be in and out of the body very quickly not making it ideal to raise BG while using slin?? Is this correct? And isn't Vitargo designed to work the same way. Any current insight on this would be appreciated. Thanks
    When I use products like this my levels are all over the place bc it isn't sustained; it's used up quickly. If you drank waxy maise every 15min he probably wouldn't of had a problem. It's best to use the fastest sugar possible immediately post injection but don't rule out still using some sugar and longer digesting carbs like grits.... I like to use grits and sugar with egg whites and whey protein along with my dextrose. Even with this I still need a meal about an hr later or ill go hypo too..

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    don't use vitargo aka waxy maize. use dextrose. i used waxy maize one time and i crashed hard. waxy maize doesn't raise blood sugar levels like dextrose does.

AlinSR is offline new member
    I just use gatoraide.

Thread Information