LILLEN is offline Associate Member

igf 1 for pro's only?

hello!

whats your opinions, thoughts and experiences of IGF 1 is it that god ?? Or is it just overkill to use by an amatur?? have 3 cycles behind me now and am about to start this next week.

1-4 d-bol 50 mg Ed
    1-14 EQ 150 mg OED
    1-14 sust 250 mg EOD
    12-17 50mg anavar ED
    12-17 50 mg tren acetate EOD
    18-21 pct clomid nolva etc
    20-24 IGF 1 ( 25 days) ( ? )

all comments welcome.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    why would you run it after your post cycle therapy ?
    Run it at the beginning of your cycle, then again at the end. THat would maximize the benefits as compared to during PCT...
    Also what dose where you considering?

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    why would you run it after your post cycle therapy ?
    Run it at the beginning of your cycle, then again at the end. THat would maximize the benefits as compared to during PCT...
    Also what dose where you considering?

i would like to run it in and after pct to keep the gailns and maybe gain more(?)
    planning 25 mcg ED for 25 days
    is it useless to use it like I planned?

not useless, but a waste IMO
    I'd add another mg for the beginning of your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    Like angel said, your proposed method wouldn't be completely useless, but you certainly aren't going to capitalize on all of the benefits of adding it to your cycle. I would buy 3mg of IGF-1 and run it at 40mcg a day, post work out. Run it for 40 days up front on your cycle and then another 35 days at the end. You will be a lot happier with your investment in IGF-1 if you run it this way.
    okej super ! thanx.
    but from what I read it should be longer than 25 days and then an off period for 25-30 days. and then on again.

okej I did as the guys recomended. bought more and gonna time it in my cycle.
    Now to the practic.
    How and when to injekt?? 1 or 2 times a day? before bed time? in the morning?
    timing with some food.
    I ve read all I can find but most of the fact is not meant for builders.
    please give me info about how to do it the best way.
    Or is it just to inject as any roid??

please help now cause i want to start as soon as possible, but not before im shure about everything.

one more : Does nolvadex lower my IHF 1 levels in the body??

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    I would inject your IGF-1 using a U-100 insulin syringe with a 1/2" needle. Inject it into one of the muscles that you just worked once a day, immediately post work out. I personally inject bi-laterally, but I wouldn't be dogmatic about that being the only way to do it. I would inject once a day.....immediately post work out on workout days as mentioned above, and first thing in the morning into a muscle worked the previous day on non-workout days.

As far as food timing goes, since you will be taking it immediately post workout, you should be taking in a shake with 40-50 g of whey protein and 80-100g of dextrose or maltodextrin. That will typically take care of any nausea or headache sides you might get. Occasionally you will need to throw in a few more carbs, but for the most part your regular post workout shake and following protein/carb post workout meal will take care of business for you.

To answer your question about Nolvadex ....the answer is yes and no. Yes you can demonstrate that Nolvadex will slightly lower your IGF in serum. No it isn't a problem that you need to worry about in hampering your gains. I use 10mg of Nolva through my cycles and 20mg during PCT, and I can tell you that it hasn't slowed my gains......I get great results!

Best of luck with your IGF. Keep us posted on your progress.
    RedBaron
    gotta give you props RB, bro you take the time to fully explain these things over and over again. You have much more patience than I, and its good to have you on the board!

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    gotta give you props RB, bro you take the time to fully explain these things over and over again. You have much more patience than I, and its good to have you on the board!
    I couldn't agree more Angel, he is a fantastic asset to the board and has helped me out loads.

Just always trying to do what I can to see that the bros get started out right. Thanks guys. The feeling is mutual.....it is great having guys like you around here too.

Im so thankful . very kind of all af u!!
    Ill keep u updated.

Thread Information