Vale Tudo is offline Junior Member

Going to be starting some Jino, a few questions.

I am planning on running 2-3iu's of growth for the next 6 months or so, and was wondering what AAS are ideal to stack w/ this. I would like to add some decent size, not looking to get HUGE. I was thinking of running maybe something like this. Any thoughts or corrections would be cool.

Test e weeks 1-14 500mg EW
    EQ weeks 1-12 400mg EW..(or can this be ran the length of the Test?)
    Dbol weeks 1-4 50mg ED

My question is this. Will there be any significant results seen by taking 2-3 IU ed of HGH w/ the above cycle? Or will I not fully benefit from the GH until about 6 months in? OR, will the Gh in the above cycle basically be a mute point during the 14 weeks of this cycle? My goals are to add some strength, decent size, and lean out. I know w/ proper diet and cardio this can be done. I am just trying to see what role GH will play in this cycle!

5'10 210 17% bf
    31 yo.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Hopefully RedBaron will jump in with some detailed answers for you but in the mean time I can tell you that from all the research I've done the GH will start to kick in after 9-12 weeks, therefore you ideally want to start the GH 10 weeks or so prior to your AAS cycle so its all kicking in at the same time.

Ok so basically run the Growth for 10 weeks then start the AAS? By doing this, how will it better effect the AAS? I mean, lets say I take just the above AAS cycle alone, I know what gains I can expect to see from that. But if I start the growth for 10 weeks and then add the above AAS, how will the gains differ?

thanks.

Again I will say hopefully one of the more knowledgeable bros will post a more detailed explanation for you but basically it takes 10 weeks or so for the GH to raise your IGF levels substantially enough to increase muscle gains. The difference should be that you will gain more lean muscle than with AAS alone and it should be more permanent as GH, and the resultant IGF that it produces, can actually cause muscle hyperplasia (the addition of brand new muscle fibres) as opposed to just hypertrophy (the growth of existing fibres). By using GH and AAS together you get the benefit of both, extra fibres from the GH and growth of these new (and existing) fibres from the AAS.
    I started my GH 9 weeks ago and this sunday I start my AAS stack - WooHoo, can't wait!

Keep me posted! Also, what AAS will you be running?

Thanks

1-10 Test enan: 875mg ew
    1-4 & 11-12 Test prop: 100mg ed
    1-8 Tren hex: 76mg eod (frontloaded with tren acetate @ 37.5mg ed)
    1-11 Primo: 350mg ew
    8-12 Winstrol : 50mg eod
    12.5mcg T3, 100mcg T4, 20mg Nolva throughout.
    Usual clomid PCT with slin & IGF.
    4 week run of slin & IGF somewhere in middle of cycle.

toolman is offline Banned
    I just started my first gh cycle this week and found out the following from Red Baron. The igf build up for muscle growth will take about 12 weeks. The fat losses will start to show at 9. As such, you should run the gh for 3 months, then start the cycle with it. Thats how I have things scheduled.

So basically, if I get this right, by letting my IGF levels raise I can get more w/ less AAS? I guess I need to research IGF-1 R3 more, I know absolutely nothing about this. I am not even sure how it's dosed or even taken. Can anyone point me to a get reference page for this?

And again, as usual, this board comes through in a huge way!

Oh RedBaron if you were doing a cycle of Growth and Igf and wanted to make leans gains but yet put on a decent amount, well more modest I guess, of muscle....what AAS would you stack w/ HGH and for how long? Let's just act like Money is an issue! :>)

Thread Information