LAPharmBoy is offline New Member

Talking where to buy humulin R online?

I used to get it via Diabetestore.com but now their website says "prescription needed". Has the 'no RX needed' status changed?

Anyone have any suggestions where to get it online at non-inflated prices? Yup I'm too much of a pussy to walk into my pharmacy and ask for it.

no one is going to provide a source. you're not supposed to post this question

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAPharmBoy
    I used to get it via Diabetestore.com but now their website says "prescription needed". Has the 'no RX needed' status changed?

Anyone have any suggestions where to get it online at non-inflated prices? Yup I'm too much of a pussy to walk into my pharmacy and ask for it.

Don't be puss, just ask for it in the pharm. In all honesty, you will avoid the trouble of buying online by just going to the neighborhood pharmacy. Just make sure you know what you're talking about in case they try to hassle you. good luck

it is very easy , yesterday i walked up and got some from walgreens, no questions asked

LAPharmBoy is offline New Member

Source is an issue?

I don't get it.

How is it an issue to ask for a source if it's a drug that can be bought without a prescription?

Thread Information