Interesting Jintropin Authenticity Check

For anyone who has the newer Jintropin kits with the textured label which acts as the seal and replaces the hologram there is an authenticity number with 12 or 16 digits. Its authenticity can be verified at this site http://www.315net.com/English/index024.htm

If you look at the label closely you will see the website listed, the one I posted in the English version.

I just discovered it so I thought I'd share, I know many of you prob know of this already.

Later

Well the link doesn't bring you to exactly where you want to go for some reason, but click around and youll find where you enter the numbers.

toolman is offline Banned
    Good stuff but did you get a response when entering your numbers? I got a message of error or something I'll post below. However I read around and saw the fiber thing and was able to pull the black fibers from the paper so it is pretty cool.

Microsoft VBScript 编译器错误 错误 '800a03f6'

缺少 'End'

/iisHelp/common/500-100.asp,行242

WebClass 运行时 错误 '800a2330'

URL 包含无效的 WebItem

/old/wwfw.ASP,行13

Yea, I got the same thing but I figured the site was down or something, in any case the fibers and the numbers are cool. And it seems that Gen Lei is putting in a lot of effort to thwart counterfeiting of their product, looks like the outsourced the job to a company that specializes in it.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    Yea, I got the same thing but I figured the site was down or something, in any case the fibers and the numbers are cool. And it seems that Gen Lei is putting in a lot of effort to thwart counterfeiting of their product, looks like the outsourced the job to a company that specializes in it.
    Agreed. I trusted my source 99.5% but it is good to know as that fiber in pulp is hard to do. I know thats why we do it with our US money. Thanks for the tip. I never would have thought to check out the website or label in detail. If only all gear were labeled that way.

Thread Information