Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: My HGH results so far...

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Do you think they will ever legalize the anti aging usees of it here in the states so it could actually be done safely like TRT is and not have to worry about scammers?

znak is offline Senior Member
    It is legal for anti-aging uses in the States. That is how I purchase it.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Maybe but not for a very long time
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak View Post
    It is legal for anti-aging uses in the States. That is how I purchase it.
    I hear what you are saying but I have yet to find one that would prescribe it. I even posted here in the forum for anyone to point me in the direction of a legit clinic and it seems like they don't exist. Or, at least they do not market themselves.

brazuka is offline Associate Member
    WOW. GREAT THREAD znack!

znak is offline Senior Member
    Hard to believe that this was started 13 years ago. I can say with certainty that there have been no negative long term effects. My body fat is very low (6-7%), I have changed the weights I lift with as I get older, but my strength is excellent especially for someone my age.

My skin still looks good. It is nice to have a younger and an older brother to compare to. I look at least ten years younger than both of them.

I think that take-away for me at least, is that HGH is useful if it is used in a safe and sane manner. You will not get huge fast with the protocol that I used, but it will improve your quality of life for a long time.

I am now 62 years old.
    190 lbs
    6'1"
    Bench 305
    Squat 305 for 10
    I can bend forward and put my palms flat on the floor with straight legs.

Oh, and my wife is very happy with me.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Take a vacation to Hong Kong. HgH is OTC and about 350 usd for a 20 vial 10iu box. Pharmacy grade..That is darn cheap for OTC and real. Come enjoy the Flip working girls and get your HgH on.
    Numchucks likes this.

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak View Post
    Hard to believe that this was started 13 years ago. I can say with certainty that there have been no negative long term effects. My body fat is very low (6-7%), I have changed the weights I lift with as I get older, but my strength is excellent especially for someone my age.

My skin still looks good. It is nice to have a younger and an older brother to compare to. I look at least ten years younger than both of them.

I think that take-away for me at least, is that HGH is useful if it is used in a safe and sane manner. You will not get huge fast with the protocol that I used, but it will improve your quality of life for a long time.

I am now 62 years old.
    190 lbs
    6'1"
    Bench 305
    Squat 305 for 10
    I can bend forward and put my palms flat on the floor with straight legs.

Oh, and my wife is very happy with me.
    I've been using for almost 15 years now. Low doses in the 2-4iu range with time off every year. I had a colonoscopy done earlier this year and the doc found a couple polyps. I'm 46 btw. Doc said it's probably not related to the gh but I decided to take a one year break. I have to go back in 2020 for a follow up. I'm going to run gh again for the next 2 years to see if the polyps return. I will most likely discontinue use if more are found.

wx1453 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brazuka View Post
    WOW. GREAT THREAD znack!
    Just wanted to say the same! Def a great read, thanks for the years of follow up!

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Great thread,everyone please post your experiences here

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread Information