fdsjr is offline New Member

HGH for fat loss

Hello all,

Looking into taking HGH to accelerate my fat loss and add some permanent muscle gains. I'm 32 years old and in moderate shape. I'm thinking a 5 day a week 4 IU in the morning routine. How do I find reputable sources that sell the HGH I need? Which HGH do I need?

Thanks for your help

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    This is not a source board. Use google.

If you can get Pharm grade that is best. There is some quality generics on the market that is usually reference only places.

5 day 2 off is fine. I run 7 days a week and 3iu.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HGH is terribly expensive. The effects your looking for can be obtained by a Semorellin/GHRP combo. A life extension or TRT doc will prescribe that, for reasonable prices. Cool thing about it. If you take it, timed right, with food and the right workout, you will grow; if you do similar but without food, you will lose fat.
    Also, if you decide to buy HGH from China...You will have saved money in the end by following the route laid out above.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Silly to take GH only for fat loss, there are much more potent and cheaper substances.. DNP at even 50mg a day would probably be better.

Also, GH peptides especially the potent ones like hexarelin are extremely powerful and can release much more GH than you would need to lose fat.. Dirt cheap.

Kinglondon is offline Junior Member
    I ran 3ius/day for 8 months and didn’t notice anything. For fat loss I’d stick to the old diet and exercise and ECA stack. I can drop weight like crazy on that stuff plus I feel great!

It's really easy to say Pharma HGH is the best. Of course Pharma HGH is the best but Pharma HGH is also $50/day+ for 3iu/ed. That's $1500/month just for the HGH. It damn expensive. The reality is that most guys can't run pharma for long because of the cost and so enter the generic HGH. What a crap shoot! There so many faked HGH out there it's really tough to find a reputable supplier. Take your time, they're out there.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I get my HGH in generic form cause I'm running self protocols as I don't have doc running the show atm but I know my HGH is real. The first few days I felt very sluggish and tired which apparently is to be expected from real hgh as your body gets used to it. I know quite a few people who have run HGH and say it didn't do anything for them in terms of gains, but I'm still running it cause I think the results are just very subtle and takes years for the effects to really accumulate..

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Yeah I get my HGH in generic form cause I'm running self protocols as I don't have doc running the show atm but I know my HGH is real. The first few days I felt very sluggish and tired which apparently is to be expected from real hgh as your body gets used to it. I know quite a few people who have run HGH and say it didn't do anything for them in terms of gains, but I'm still running it cause I think the results are just very subtle and takes years for the effects to really accumulate..
    How long have you been runinng gh and whats your results?

Thread Information