Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: My HGH results so far...

znak is offline Senior Member

My HGH results so far...

After over a year of researching this site, I decided to do a six month cycle of HGH. Since I travel a lot, I decided to go with genotropin miniquicks .8mg.

First off, even though the miniquicks are the most expensive form of hgh on the market, it is a great product. I can travel with them for up to 90 days without refrideration and the needle is TINY. I mean you can't feel the injection at all. I have had to repeat an injection three times (cause I was sleepy and stuck it in before I mixed it, then didn't turn it all the way...) If it were not for this product/packaging i would not have been able to do this at all...

Anyway,

Week one. Everyone says you are supposed to feel nothing. They are right. Zip.

Week two- skin actually starts looking a little better... less oil, looks tighter round the eyes. No strength increase at all. Unlike other people that have posted, I slept terrible... might have something to do with changing 8 time zones, then going back two and then forward three, but anyway, it is not a cure for jet-lag.

Week three- There are noticeable changes in my abs. The love handles are shrinking- the stuff really does spot reduce! (I have gone from 33" to 32") I look tighter, actually look a little younger--- gettting comments that I look well rested,have I been on vacation, etc. I have plenty of energy in the gym, but no real changes in strength.

Week four- I have gained 5 pounds! Unreal. I am now 220 lbs. My waist is still 32" (think I was tugging a bit to get it down to 32" last week, but, hey, we all want quick results...). I have probably lost 1-2% body fat and gained 5 pounds... Stuff has my attention.

My strength has not really improved empericially, my three rep max on bench is still 130 kgs and I am still squatting 165 kgs for ten, but there is a confidence when I am at heavy weights that I didn't have before. Hard to describe. It is like I know I can push the weight nice and clean before I start the set. Sleeping very well. No joint problems. Skin looking better...

Kind of wondering when or if the strength will kick in....

I'll keep you posted.
    PaulMuscular likes this.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Dayum results in 5 weeks that's good to hear

JohnnyB

I have heard from many close friends that they start seeing substanial fat loss after 4 weeks which in some people can really make the body appear substanially different.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds like your happy so far, well done and keep us posted

toolman is offline Banned
    I travel alot as well and just started my first gh cycle but figured I would have to miss the occasional week while traveling. Can you tell me more about those genotropin miniquicks? Will it significantly hamper my cycle if I miss the occassional week?

kaorialfred is offline Member
    keep us posted Z!!!

HULK_RULES is offline New Member
    iv ben thinking of geting hgh for a wile cant wait to hear more..i had a guy i use to work with that told me i should take it if want a huge change in about 1 1/2to 2months.. he was f^ck'n huge..how much did you pay?where?
    PaulMuscular likes this.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by HULK_RULES
    iv ben thinking of geting hgh for a wile cant wait to hear more..i had a guy i use to work with that told me i should take it if want a huge change in about 1 1/2to 2months.. he was f^ck'n huge..how much did you pay?where?
    Now you've found the IGF, GH & INSULIN forum take your time and read a sh1tload of the existing threads, most if not all of your questions can be answered this way.
    Once you've done that the bro's round here will be more than happy to fill in any gaps for you.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    man those miniquicks are expensive though. Good luck bro, and hopefully your pockets are deep!

mitch911 is offline Member
    Is HGH from this site http://www.heightboosting.com/index.htm going to give me results like that..are there different HGH's? It says that you can take it at any age i am 17..will this be safe..i was interested in this one because i want to grow taller and was wondering if it was possible. tell me what you guys think

From what I gather this is an HGH secretague which is simply a substance that is suppose to trigger your body to produc more natural GH, none of these OTC products can do this to the extent that it will help you grow. They have mild effectiveness for individuals over 60.

So this is different that rHGH which is a sythetic form of the 191AA amino blend which is what is being discussed in this thread.

For future reference, DO NOT hijack threads, start your own in the appropriate forum, hope this helps.

Week Five

Finished Week Five-

Still no difference in strength. But man is the the fat falling off! I have a high metabolism as it is (especially for a old dude like me) but wow, it would really take no effort at all to get my body fat in the single digits. I have added a protein shake at night to keep from just melting away.

Looking a lot more vascular. And my skin... no oil, still tightening up, fricking great.

But, I have also turned into a fricking hamster. I can sleep anytime. I take a nap after my work out in the morning and am already getting a good eight hours at night. Luckily it is slow at the office now and no one really notices that I come in late (I am the boss, so no one would say anything to me anyway). I heard people slept well on hgh, but this is ridiculous. I could close my eyes not and sleep for hours!

angelxterminator- my hgh is covered by insurance. So the price, doesn't hurt a bit.

toolman- The miniquicks are self contained hgh devices. They have the hgh and water in separate compartments which mix when you turn the plunger. (Do a search on Yahoo, they show them). Since the effect of hgh is cumulative, I decided that it would not be a good idea to take a week off here or there. The first option that I looked at was to mix saizen and miniquicks, ie use saizen when I am at home and miniquicks on the road. When the insurance covered it all, I decided not to save them money and ordered all miniquicks.

mitch911- If you want to use hgh, go see your doctor. Please. At 17, you have a ton of risks that you can find on this board doing a simple search. I am monitored by my doctor, at 17 it an absolute must.

Felon is offline New Member
    Hey Znak ... how many IU's are you taking a day? Are you taking it 5 days on and 1 off or what? I am getting my gear together for my next cycle in January as follows ...

Wk: 1-12 GH 4 IU's 5 on 2 off
    Wk: 1-12 Test Cyp - 400mg / wk ( 200mg twice a week )
    Wk: 1-12 Deca - 300mg / wk

Nolva & Proviron Throughout
    PCT at the end.

If anyone has any feedback on this cycle it would be much appreciated. Any suggestions would be great. I am 31 years old, 210 lbs., 8-9% BF and I usually do about 2 light cycles a year typically something like ...

Deca ( 300mg / wk )
    Sos 250 ( 250 / wk )
    Winny ( 50mg EOD )

Typically run it for 8-10 weeks.

As you can see with my January cycle I am planning on stepping it up a bit. I am thinking about doing some Drol or Dbol for the first 3 weeks to kick start ( which I have never done )

Quote Originally Posted by Felon
    Hey Znak ... how many IU's are you taking a day? Are you taking it 5 days on and 1 off or what? I am getting my gear together for my next cycle in January as follows ...

Wk: 1-12 GH 4 IU's 5 on 2 off
    Wk: 1-12 Test Cyp - 400mg / wk ( 200mg twice a week )
    Wk: 1-12 Deca - 300mg / wk

Nolva & Proviron Throughout
    PCT at the end.

If anyone has any feedback on this cycle it would be much appreciated. Any suggestions would be great. I am 31 years old, 210 lbs., 8-9% BF and I usually do about 2 light cycles a year typically something like ...

Deca ( 300mg / wk )
    Sos 250 ( 250 / wk )
    Winny ( 50mg EOD )

Typically run it for 8-10 weeks.

As you can see with my January cycle I am planning on stepping it up a bit. I am thinking about doing some Drol or Dbol for the first 3 weeks to kick start ( which I have never done )
    I take 2.4 IU 5 on/ two off.

With hgh I would recommend that your cycle be much longer and that you start your test at about month three (I am following this very advice and will add cyp and deca at month three and kick start the first six weeks with anavar ).

After three months, your hgh will just be kicking in and you willl be stopping.

Look around this site. Tons of info out there. The conventional wisdom is that hgh should be run 6 months or longer.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    whats your diet like? how many times a day do u eat...etc.

thanks

imnice is offline New Member
    I Heard Nolvadex Kills Or Is Bad To Take With Gh And I Heard That From A Dr.
    I Dont Know

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    hey znak,

r u using any insulin or thyroid with your cycle?
    even i am on a hgh cycle...not using insulin yet but have it ready...not planning on thyroid as i am bulking not cutting

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    whats your diet like? how many times a day do u eat...etc.

thanks
    My diet is super clean. I eat 6-7 times a day.

Here is today. Pretty much the same everyday. My wife is a great cook, so we go fish, lean beef, chicken for two of the meals, I eat oatmeal every morning and use three types of protein powders- N Large 2 (pre and post work out), SciTec Myomax (haven't seen it in the states, but it is from Florida) after work and casesin milk powder before bed:

6am- two scoops protein powder and water

7am- work out

8:30- Afterwork out shake

9:00- Oatmeal, six egg whites

11:00- fruit/dried , three eggs

1:00- Lunch Chicken, brown rice, steamed vegs

3:00- Protein bar

6:00-Salmon steak, brown rice and vegs

10:00- Protein shake

Quote Originally Posted by PecDec
    hey znak,

r u using any insulin or thyroid with your cycle?
    even i am on a hgh cycle...not using insulin yet but have it ready...not planning on thyroid as i am bulking not cutting

cheers
    I am not using insulin or thyroid, but am planning on adding test cyp (400ew) and deca (300ew) at month three.

End of Week six

Finally getting some increase in strength, but GH is much more subtle than test.

Today was chest day and I had a really good day. I cleanly benched 200 x 10 on incline for two sets, which is a personal best. My quality of movement is getting much better. Kind of hard to explain, but I am more confident in going deeper and getting the full range of motion on my heavy sets. Six weeks ago I could move 200 on incline, but my butt moved up, was arching on the last rep, etc. Today is was boom, boom, boom... ya all know what I mean. In the groove.

The "confidence" that I felt with heavy (for me) weight starting in week four has become empirical. I don't have any sessions planned for max weight, but my rep weights are moving up.

Weight is doing cool stuff. Weighed in at 223 today (up another three pounds), BUT my Levi 501 fricking jeans look like I put on someone else's pants. My thighs barely fit in the pant legs and the waist is HUGE, I can put a fist in my waistline! You would have to see to believe, it is like my body is rearranging itself. Waist and hips are smaller, thighs, chest and back are all bigger.

I have also noticed another very pleasant side- morning wood. HGH puts lead in your pencil and a tiger in your tank. Imagine a substance pulls off your love handles and puts a smile on Mr Happy's face. Can it get any better than this?

Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member

My Two Cents

After researching HGH for a year I decided to take the plunge. I'm using 2.5i.u./day of Jintropin. I have been on for 1 month with two days off so far. I have not noticed any sides yet, except for one day where I thought my thumb went numb for several hours but this was after I had also spent several hours of that day writing. Also, I never had any other side and the numbness never recurred again. The sterile water that came with the kits comes in amps that are supposed to be 1 cc. However, each seems to contain only about .5 cc ??? Anyhow, I have obtained some bacteriostatic water and am thinking of using that. I just hope the research sites that provide the bacteriostatic water aren't an issue b/c I don't want the water to kill the hgh!!

Ok, so, after 1 month I have basically seen no results whatsoever. Of course I'm going to hang in and keep going but I would almost like to see some minor sides to know that it is real. Fortunately, I have enough to continue for several months. Will keep Y'all updated and good luck with your own.

GO

You should at least be sleeping deeper I would think, I noticed deep deep sleep in my first week of Jin.

Quote Originally Posted by Gettin'Old
    After researching HGH for a year I decided to take the plunge. I'm using 2.5i.u./day of Jintropin. I have been on for 1 month with two days off so far. I have not noticed any sides yet, except for one day where I thought my thumb went numb for several hours but this was after I had also spent several hours of that day writing. Also, I never had any other side and the numbness never recurred again. The sterile water that came with the kits comes in amps that are supposed to be 1 cc. However, each seems to contain only about .5 cc ??? Anyhow, I have obtained some bacteriostatic water and am thinking of using that. I just hope the research sites that provide the bacteriostatic water aren't an issue b/c I don't want the water to kill the hgh!!

Ok, so, after 1 month I have basically seen no results whatsoever. Of course I'm going to hang in and keep going but I would almost like to see some minor sides to know that it is real. Fortunately, I have enough to continue for several months. Will keep Y'all updated and good luck with your own.

GO

Thumbs up Ok, Thanks

Thanks for the replies to my post. Great idea Baron on the blood work. I'll do that. I guess I did leave quite a bit of info out, so here's some more. I will be 36 in January. I'm not on any aas cycle and don't plan to do another one for several months. My sole goal with the hgh is to lose fat and lean out. I have already substantially accomplished this through a very strict diet. Unfortunately, I have lost quite a lot of muscle too. I agree on the sides, I would certainly prefer not to have any, provided I can have the benefits.

Thanks again,
    GO

Oh, one more thing I forgot. I did massive research before I started the hgh. One key topic area was regarding how long the Jintropin would last once reconstituted. All of my research resulted in the conclusion it is good for two weeks after reconstitution, provided it is kept refrigerated. Can some of Y'all confirm?

thanks

ARABIAN_FREAK is offline Junior Member
    Just a note to those people who dont see results with gh while stacking with slin and test ... I am currently at 277 lbs lean I am tall 6ft 4 anyway when i was at my offseason at around 295 I was using gh at 4 - 9 iu everyday with slin test and alot of crap .. .I thought the gh was bunk and was pissed off (I used stolen norditropin from the hospital ) cause i did get any tighter , anyway I didnt see the the results of the gh until I was done with the test and the other androgens .Once the water left my body I realised that I was super shredded even though my diet was all junk food, it made contest prep alot easier espicially since i compete internatioanally (drug tested). So believe in your gh even though u dont see results fast , be sure that the results are there . G'luck to all .

Back from traveling all over the place and the results keep coming in.

Weight is up TWELVE pounds! And this is with all this travel (Russia- US- Thailand- US- Russia).

I finally figured out what everyone was writing about joint pain. My knees kill me on long flights. It gets to the point where it wakes me up and I gotta walk around the plane. My thumb on my right hand also is nagging all the time.

Wierd that nothing hurts when I am working out...

Strength is also improving. I had my leg day in Thailand. It took all the weights in the gym to get a good work out (170 kgs/374) and put in four a$$ to the floors sets, which surprised me when I added it up since I normally do the same with only 140kg. (Sometimes it is a good thing not to know how much is on the bar, I just keep adding and some of the weights were in kilos and some in pounds, some were rubber coated some plain metal, so it was kind of hard to add up...)

Quote Originally Posted by Gettin'Old
    Thanks for the replies to my post. Great idea Baron on the blood work. I'll do that. I guess I did leave quite a bit of info out, so here's some more. I will be 36 in January. I'm not on any aas cycle and don't plan to do another one for several months. My sole goal with the hgh is to lose fat and lean out. I have already substantially accomplished this through a very strict diet. Unfortunately, I have lost quite a lot of muscle too. I agree on the sides, I would certainly prefer not to have any, provided I can have the benefits.

Thanks again,
    GO
    I did not feel any sides at all until I traveled for long time in weeks 7-8. I kept reading about everyone's joints bothering them and since I was getting results thought I dodged the bullet. No such luck.

If you can do the blood work on you insurance, do it for peace of mind, but believe me in a month or two you will notice that you body is changing around.

The hgh has actually added muscle on me. I am eating a lot, but am eating clean. If I were to slow down my consumption, I would melt away.

Check your blood pressure also. It should be up. If sides make you happy that is a cheap one to check.

One month might be too soon, give it another month or two...

GH does work, hang in there.

End of Week Ten

I feel like I am an ad for that junk that was marketed all over the place about a year ago—ripping gel… ripped abs, ripped, glutes, ripped everything. It is really happening. I honestly have to up my calories to keep from melting away. I am over 220 lbs for the first time in my life and my body fat is a lot lower than in my avatar. (What am I there about 12%?)

Strength is doing well. And I learned that you really can squat until you puke. My former top weight on squats was 140 kg (308 lbs) as the top set of a pyramid of six sets on ten. (Yeah, I know I ain't the biggest guy in this forum!) Yesterday, I was squatting 170 kgs (374 lbs) with confidence on my final set. After four years of solid training that is a nice gain. Next exercise was barbell lunges with 90 kgs. (200 lbs.) On set four I stepped out briefly to spew my pre-workout meal and was back in action ten glorious minutes later.

I will tell you this; the smell of the toilet in a hard core Russian gym is enough to make a real man blow chunks, not something I would wish my enemies. So I am not sure that I squatted ‘til I puked or just got nauseous, but first time in my adult life (post-college ball) that I have pushed myself hard enough to spew. Wierd thing to feel good about tho.

HGH is a lot subtler and a lot longer term than test. The build up in strength is not that “Me Tarzan, you Jane” feeling that you get when test kicks in. It is like I tried to describe in one of the earlier weeks- you approach weights that used to be you max, with confidence and the strenght is just there.

I was really looking forward to adding a test/deca /dbol cycle in on week twelve, but it looks like that is going have to wait- my doctor found a hernia a while ago and I am going to get it taken care of over the x-mas holidays when I am in the States. My doctor recommended that I stop the HGH a week before the operation and resume immediately after. I think it will take me about six weeks to two months before I can add the cycle, so I doubt I am going to get the bang for the buck, I would get if I were to add test now.

Joint pain has gone away completely after I stopped traveling.

Life is good.

Just a quick update on my results as well. I have been using the GH for 9 weeks now and am a bit discouraged. I am still pretty lean, but this was mostly accomplished already through diet. I am not noticing truly significant fat loss (which was my main goal from the gh). In fact, I'm not sure I have received any fat loss benefit from the gh yet. I do feel like I actually need less sleep but it is a bit hard to necessarily attribute this to the hgh. I still have enough to continue for 4-6 more months so hopefully I will start to notice some gains soon.

Just as a sidebar, I am very, very confident in my source, the authenticity of the Jin, and the way it was handled en route to me. I think the hgh is good but wonder if I should up the dose, or just keep on like this for another month. Will update again in another month or so (unless I start seeing real results sooner than that).

good luck to all
    GO-

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member

TRT vs. HGH

Hey Znak,

How does your TRT HRT compare to the HGH HRT? What are the major diffrences? Are you still taking the Test and Deca with your HGH?

As you know, I too am on TRT HRT, and i'm really thinking about starting HGH.

I go see my endo next week, but I'm not sure what he will say or do when I tell him I want to try HGH. You're lucky your insurance company covers everything. Mine does cover HGH, but it's very difficult and requires pre-approval.

We'll, keep us posted on your progress... GOOD LUCK!

Hawk

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

Quick update--

Been on for four months now. The coolest thing happened recently... I went to a family reunion and I look younger than my younger brother who is in shape and five years my junior.

Skin looks great...

Get my hernia operation done tomorrow... so I have been off hgh for a week and will go back on the day after the operation per doctor's instructions.

Will keep you posted.

znak

fozy is offline Junior Member
    when is the best time to add in some aas with HGH....why did you dicide to wait till week 12??

I cant wait to start this stuff..!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fozy
    when is the best time to add in some aas with HGH....why did you dicide to wait till week 12??

I cant wait to start this stuff..!!!!!
    By week twelve, the HGH was really working its magic and AAS launches it to the next level.

I got that number by looking around the board here and found that the the logic was to let the HGH have a chance to work in terms of strenght increase and then hit the hyperspace button. It also allows to adjust you dosage in the early game and identify the effect of each separately.

skiing is offline Associate Member
    Thanks I have been waiting for your post. Keep us updated. ski a great winter

fozy is offline Junior Member
    thank

Nice post with nice results

ace ventura is offline Member
    znak: Do you think the joint pain can have something to do with the flight? I mean gravity, air pressure or something?

Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    znak: Do you think the joint pain can have something to do with the flight? I mean gravity, air pressure or something?

No man, I fly as often as most people change their socks. This is something new.

It is now day 5 after my hernia operation. Am back on HGH, seems to be helping.

I wanna do at least some curls, but I know... and won't. 6 weeks without a work out. Fricking bummer.

It has been over a week since I went in for my heria operation and I am feeling pretty good. The doc found two hernias, so my incision is about nine inches long. If he would have continued around the other side, I would have ended up with a smilely face with a hairy cigar sticking out his mouth!

Per doctor's instructions, I went off the hgh for a week before the operation and went back on two days after. (Doc said I could go back on right after the operation, but it took me two days to shower and feel ok, so I did not push it.)

HGH really helps the healing process. I mean I have an eight day old nine inch cut that actually itches because the healing process is happening so fast. The surgeon was freaked out. I kept telling him I would be back doing upper body in four week... he is beginning to believe that may happen.

On one hand I am kind of bummed out that I needed to get a hernia taken care of during my six months on HGH, but on the other hand, it really looks like it could be a blessing.

a) I am not gaining any body fat and actually my arms and legs are looking better.
    b) The wound is healing a lot faster, I will keep you posted, but it looks like it will cut some time off the recuperation process-- without being dumb and starting too early.
    c) HGH has maintained my overall feeling of well-being which really can't be underrated since endorphines from working out are my main drug.
    d) my skin and face look great... hgh really is a face lift in a bottle. People are fraking out, "you look better after the operation, what's going on here."

Five more weeks until a work out. F^%K!

dutchman718 is offline Junior Member
    ZNAK-
    Glad to hear you are doing so well, makes me feel better about going in for my operation. Please keep me posted on your progress.

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information