Carth is offline Associate Member

I need expert advise from the bros please

I have done insulin and GH many years ago. I think it was like 6 years ago that i did it. However, I do not remember one bit how I did it and how much I took. All I know is that i got very strong and very muscular.

I want to do another bulking cycle this Winter but I need suggestions on how to carry this out. On the last gh and slin cycle I did, I do recall I used Test E, Deca , Dbol . But now I want a differnt approach. I want to get big but minimize on the bloat as much as I can. I was thinkig about doing this for 10 weeks

Test E at 500mgs per week
    Tren at 100mgs per day
    Winstrol at 50mgs per day
    Provrion at 50mgs per day

And I wanted to use GH and slin. I wake up at 4am to be at the gym by 5am. I get out of the gym by 6:30am and down a shake. I eat evrey 3 hours after that and my last meal is at 7pm. And then I'm in bed by 10pm.

First off...does my gear cycle look ok? And second...how do I administer the GH and slin? I was thnking about taking 4 ius of slin with 2 ius of GH right after training and then take the shake. And then take another 2 ius of GH in the middle of the day and another 2 ius of GH before bed.

What do you bros think? Am I doing anything wrong here? Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Forgot to mention one thing. I am GH deficient. So I am basically on 2 ius of GH ED all my life. That brings my IGF-1 levels up to around 490. And I believe my bloodwork always has a range between 180-495. So I'm pretty high up on the dose there. So really, about NOT taking it at night really doesn't matter. You say to take Humalog? ****! Like I don't want that? I've been looking EVERYWHERE for humalog and I can't find it! I guess I'm going to have to stick to humalin instead. But believe me...I really want that humalog.

As far as my gear cycle....how does it look? Should I change something there? Remember....trying to stay away from the bloat. As you can see in my avatar, I have a very small frame. So I don't really need to pack on tons of muscle to look huge. Im currently 5' 9", 190lbs. All I want to gain is around another 15lbs of solid muscle.

^^^^

Anyone?

Anyone?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Paragraph...
    Last edited by Mallet; 11-01-2004 at 08:48 PM.

LOL...ok! Too much reading and all too close together. It was making me really dizzy reading this. I'll have to try reading it again later. Next time, try using paragraphs. LOL

But thanks, I'm sure what you said is helpful. I just can't read it like that, sorry. But like I said...thanks.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Paragraph...
    bwahahaha
    thats rough

Hey! I'm not trying to be rude here or diss him an any way. He did take the time to type all that out. But reading stuff like that is very hard for me. It just gets me very dizzy.
    Last edited by Carth; 11-02-2004 at 06:52 AM.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    OK, I feel like I've missed out on the joke here, did someone delete their post?

Thread Information