M56M is offline New Member

First GH cycle, what do you think??

2iu/ED for 12 weeks
    30mg BTG anavar 8 weeks OR 20mgs for 12 weeks???

Should i add test to this cycle at about 250mg week? Or maybe EQ at abouyt 600mg/week??

What is the take on this cycle, its my first time using GH. Any extra pointers on it would be greatly appreciated. My goal would be to gain about 10lbs of lean muscle, while dropping about 20lbs of fat.

Thanks for all the help guys this site has been really great.

M56M

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Your goal may be a little unrealistic for 12 weeks.

give me some more to go with on that?? What would i need to change or alter in order to reach my goal in ur opinion??

M56M

Well, I'm far from an expert but, from all the research I've done, the GH will only have just started to kick in when you stop using it.
    Never used anavar or EQ, but to gain 10lbs of muscle and drop 20lbs of fat in 12 weeks will be tricky, your diet had better be dialled in tight.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    how are you looking to benefit from this cycle? if your looking for mass gains, well you wont see much, and any you do will be from the oxandrolone.
    I would run test enanthate @500mg a week, not 250 as that will not be much higher than natty levels, and will effectively suppress them.
    I'd run the gh for at least 8 weeks prior to the start of the AAS cycle, preferably longer. Then run the gh, with test enanthate for 12 weeks, with the var for the first 8 weeks of all 3 compounds.
    So it would look like this:
    gh weeks 1-20
    test enanthate wks 8-20
    oxandrolone wks 8-16 or 18

p.s. sorry if this is jarbeled and seems like i'm illiterate, i just took 100mg of ephedrine and caffeine, and i'm a bit jittery.
    Last edited by angelxterminator; 11-01-2004 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Your goal may be a little unrealistic for 12 weeks.
    and yes 10 lbs of muscle gain with 20lbs of fat loss from that cycle is entirely impossible in my opinion. You could lose some fat and gain some mass, but var is not a big mass gainer.

On the plus side any gains you saw would most likely be high quality muscle mass, not bloat, etc.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M56M
    What is the take on this cycle, its my first time using GH. Any extra pointers on it would be greatly appreciated. My goal would be to gain about 10lbs of lean muscle, while dropping about 20lbs of fat.

Thanks for all the help guys this site has been really great.

M56M
    The bros have been soft shoeing around this one. Let me be a little more blunt-- it ain't going to happen.

If you get your diet totally in control and use GH you may get close to your 20 pound weight loss if your intensity in the gym is up there and you are doing cardio three times a week for no less than 45 minutes. (This is assuming that you have a fairly good base to work from).

There must be over a million posts on this site and at least one article in every muscle magazine every month that tells you "you can't cut and bulk at the same time".

Doing GH with test cyp is supposed to be heaven (I am in week 6 of hgh cycle and am adding cyp in month three) and will add muscle, but hgh cylces are usually six months with test added at about month three.

Your goals are very appropriate for a six month cycle, which would allow you to use the gh to lose 10-15 pounds in the beginning, add the test and start building mass at about month three and put on 3-5 pounds muscle a month while lossing 1-2 pounds a month of fat for the last three months. Note that your net gain in mass for months 4, 5 and 6 is 1-4 pounds a month, which is very realistic.

If you already have the anavar , use 30-50 mg for the first six weeks of the test. That will help you get your gains in month 4 and 5 in the 4-5 pound range.

Good luck. I am not trying to rain on your parade, I am just trying to make sure your expectations are realistic and help you get what you want.

Go for it!

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    There must be over a million posts on this site and at least one article in every muscle magazine every month that tells you "you can't cut and bulk at the same time".

isnt this exactly what you are doing with a cyp, hgh cycle?

znak,

Hey man i am here to that you can rain on my parade thats how you get better insight on things. Ok so here are the changes...

HGH: 2iu/ED 1-6 months
    Enanthate : 500mg/week 3-6 months
    Anavar : 30mg/ED 4-7 months
    EQ 600mg 3-6 months

PCT: 2 days after last dose of Anavar- HCG /Nolva

OR

Can I do the test in the begining and cut the last three months? Something like this:

HGH 2 IU/ED 1-6months
    Enanthate 500mg 1-2months
    EQ 600mg 1-2months
    Would you do PCT if you were still on just the GH at this point?
    Then...

BTG Anavar 40mg/ED 4-6months

That way I can sucessfully bulk for the first 2 months, and then recupe and then begin to cut there after. What do you think??

M56M

What about running the GH for months 1-6, and the test (and whatever other AAS) in months 3,4 & 5.
    This way IGF levels are already elevated when you begin your steroids and the GH will run for a month after your cycle helping you keep gains during PCT - which yes, definitely still needs to be run as GH will help you keep your gains but will do nothing for your HPTA regarding restoring natural test levels.

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    The bros have been soft shoeing around this one. Let me be a little more blunt-- it ain't going to happen.
    !
    ""and yes 10 lbs of muscle gain with 20lbs of fat loss from that cycle is entirely impossible""

didn't know telling him it was entirely impossible was considered soft shoeing around?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    ""and yes 10 lbs of muscle gain with 20lbs of fat loss from that cycle is entirely impossible""

didn't know telling him it was entirely impossible was considered soft shoeing around?
    Lol...actually angel I agree with everything you said except 250 of test not being much more than your natural production. It is actually 3 times more than your natural production.

thank you for the confirmation, but 250 is NOT much higher than your natural levels. Once you strip away the ester and have just the weight of the hormone, and figure out how many milligrams of hormone is actually in your blood it is not that high. Granted it would be higher than natty levels, but the gains at 500mg per week would be much better.

SO whats the overall take on my 2 new options???

M56M

guns626 is offline Associate Member

hgh

Bro I would look to adding insulin . Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    I think this would be the better choice:

HGH: 2iu/ED months 1-6
    Enanthate : 500mg/week months 3-4-5
    Anavar : 30mg/ED months 4-5-6
    EQ 600mg months 3-4-5

PCT: 2 days after last dose of Anavar- HCG/Nolva
    why would you tell somebody to use HCG in their post cycle therapy ? That would be entirely counter productive, and should only be used during cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    I think this would be the better choice:

HGH: 2iu/ED months 1-6
    Enanthate : 500mg/week months 3-4-5
    Anavar : 30mg/ED months 4-5-6
    EQ 600mg months 3-4-5

PCT: 2 days after last dose of Anavar- HCG/Nolva
    Thanks bro i like that idea, i might go with it, that way i am maximzing all the compounds potential at once instead of flucuating.

Thanks bro.

Any other opinions??

M56M

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    why would you tell somebody to use HCG in their post cycle therapy? That would be entirely counter productive, and should only be used during cycle.
    Thanks for catching this. I just cut and pasted his choice number one....and then only commented on the cycle part of it.

You are absolutely right. I would run HCG for maybe the last 4 weeks of your cycle at 500IU's every 4 days. Then for PCT, I would use Clomid (just search for Pheendo's PCT). I usually run Nolva at 10mg throughout, 20mg for PCT. I also throw l-dex in at .25mg per day.

Hope this clears it up.....don't want to leave the wrong impression that I was making a recommendation about the PCT.

Best of luck.
    RedBaron

Thanks guys that is what i am going to do. Thanks for the help, and catching that mistake in my PCT, i usually dont use it at all bc with clomid/Nolva i usually am fine.

I will post up some results as it gets on its way.

M56M

Thread Information