toolman is offline Banned

Question about GH and IGF build up.

I understand it takes a few months for for GH tro start developing new muscle growth at say 4 iu's 6 on 1 off a week. I am a couple weeks into my first cycle. The question I have is what happens to IGF levels if you have to take the occassional week off. Due to my job, there are some weeks where I will not be home to administer and taking it with me is not an option. Do these occassional weeks off put me back to square one or will the IGF levels stay up for awhile provided I never miss more than 5-6 days?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I do not believe your IGF-1 values will be too much affected with only 5-6 days off. You could take some HGH releasers specifically, Arginine, Ornithine,Lysine Glutamine & OKG(l-ornithine alpha ketoglutarate) prior to sleeping. These have a syngestic effect boosting natural GH levels.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I understand it takes a few months for for GH tro start developing new muscle growth at say 4 iu's 6 on 1 off a week. I am a couple weeks into my first cycle. The question I have is what happens to IGF levels if you have to take the occassional week off. Due to my job, there are some weeks where I will not be home to administer and taking it with me is not an option. Do these occassional weeks off put me back to square one or will the IGF levels stay up for awhile provided I never miss more than 5-6 days?
    How often are these weeks off exactly?

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    If I may add to this question. How long after u stop hgh will the igf in your system start to lower ?

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    How often are these weeks off exactly?
    one or two every other month.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    one or two every other month.
    well angel?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    Since the effects of a GH cycle are cumulative by nature, and since it is over a couple of month period that your IGF levels rise up, an occasional 5-6 day break isn't going to set you back to square one. IGF levels rise over time and they go back down in a similar fashion. They don't crash back to square one immediately after your last GH injection. The breaks may slow your time to results, but it certainly won't break your GH cycle. You will still have success with it.

Like blue was saying you might use that time to try to boost your own release of GH...It isn't like being on exogenous GH, but every little bit will help.
    Thanks RB, but how much gh am I producing as a 38 yr old? Is it that significant even with a boost?

Thread Information