Thread: oral hgh

nj123 is offline Member

oral hgh

a friend of mine is a chemist that said he can get hgh that is taken orally under the tounge twice a day but i have never heard of oral hgh. he also said that it isnt approved by the fda and i was wondering if i should try and use it or what. he also said that he can put any amount of iu's in the bottle. i dont know anything about hgh but i wanted to get it before its to late so i can study up on it and then use it if i want because he is sending it for free.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Last I heard, any oral hgh is a scam. I wouldn't waste my money nor would I make myself a test subject for it. HGH is unable to survive the digestive tract, so go with the real stuff.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    if he's sending it for free it can't hurt, but it would be a total waste of money, and is worthless. If you want GH get the real deal, if its oral its probably one of the "gh precursers" or "igf precursers" that you see labeled in gnc on the shelves.
    Growth hormone would be digested if swallowed.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Oral spray thus far is not good. Not approved by FDA should key you in..

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I posted this many times...Hope this helps.

They don't work because HGH is a VERY delicate and complex 191 amino acid hormone. This brings up the a problem with companies trying claim oral HGH products. - you can not take HGH orally. So, even if a company wanted to break the law and sell HGH as a pill/spray or powder - it would not work because the HGH would break down before it ever reaches the bloodstream.

Also, you have a financial problem. Give Eli Lilly a call and see how much 200 micrograms (the amount a 40 year old secretes each day) of recombinant GH cost. You will quickly find out that the math just doesn't work. How can they sell a 1 month supply for $100 when the raw material would cost over $1,000 a month

There is a case when the above claim can be true - but very exaggerated. The FDA has determined that if there is less than 2001 nanograms (ng) of the HGH drug present in a supplement - it is NOT considered a drug. The theory is that in such small trace amounts, the drug has no impact so it is not classified as a drug

nj123 is offline Member
    the guy said he is a chemist for some company and they are making a new substance that is taken orally for young kids that are not making muscle or somethin like that. also the guy is already taking it and getting results, but im still skeptic

nj123 is offline Member
    oh yea and buylongterm the guy is also a chemist who works at a lab who said this is a new steroid used for kids. hes not just some dealer

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nj123
    oh yea and buylongterm the guy is also a chemist who works at a lab who said this is a new steroid used for kids. hes not just some dealer
    If he said it is a new steroid , chances are it's not an oral gh or he's really confused.

znak is offline Senior Member
    If he is a biochemist at a medical research facility, this could possibly be legit and he is offering you to be a guinnea pig. Your choice. Maybe he found the way around the problem buylongterm pointed out. Long chains don't ingest well.

If he in not a biochemist and does not work in a medical research facility, then, well, he is not telling the truth or in plainer English he is bullshooting you.

toolman is offline Banned
    the guy said he is a chemist for some company and they are making a new substance that is taken orally for young kids that are not making muscle or somethin like that. also the guy is already taking it and getting results, but im still skeptic
    Of course he'll say he is a chemist....You expect him to admit he is a con artist? Don't waste your time or money. oral GH is a scam.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Of course he'll say he is a chemist....You expect him to admit he is a con artist? Don't waste your time or money. oral GH is a scam.
    Totally agree. Think of it this way. Your buddy says he's a chemist. Your meaning to tell me he has come up with a solution to oral GH but all the big boy companies with the best chemists in the world havent??? come on now...

BTW, HGH is NOT a steroid !

nj123 is offline Member
    he works at a chem lab and people i know have tried it and started seeing results...fuk it, i dont want it

Peanut Butter is offline Associate Member
    If it is placed under the tongue it is not oral, it is sublingual.... big difference, sublingual doesn't pass through the gut, it enters the blood stream through the membranes in the mouth. So a true sublingual HGH would work however it doesn't exist to the best of my knowledge.

Having said that, there are alot of homeopathic sublingual HGH products out there. The way homeopathic medicine works in a nutshell is they take a substance like HGH 1 part gets added to 10 parts of water, then it goes through a super high friction process supposedely looseing the atoms so now the water is a mirror of the original substance, then the more it is diluted again the more powerful it is supposed to be. It defies all physics in most people's opinion because by the time it is finished it has been diluted 100's of times there for the original substance is saturated or buried in all the water. So according to most experts homeopathic medicine is snake juice.

Also being a chemist doesn't make someone or their information 100% correct. Two hundred years ago the well educated experts were treating disease with leaches and blood letting, so a professional is only as good as his information, if his HGH info is wrong then so is he.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut Butter
    If it is placed under the tongue it is not oral, it is sublingual.... big difference, sublingual doesn't pass through the gut, it enters the blood stream through the membranes in the mouth. So a true sublingual HGH would work however it doesn't exist to the best of my knowledge.

Having said that, there are alot of homeopathic sublingual HGH products out there. The way homeopathic medicine works in a nutshell is they take a substance like HGH 1 part gets added to 10 parts of water, then it goes through a super high friction process supposedely looseing the atoms so now the water is a mirror of the original substance, then the more it is diluted again the more powerful it is supposed to be. It defies all physics in most people's opinion because by the time it is finished it has been diluted 100's of times there for the original substance is saturated or buried in all the water. So according to most experts homeopathic medicine is snake juice.

Also being a chemist doesn't make someone or their information 100% correct. Two hundred years ago the well educated experts were treating disease with leaches and blood letting, so a professional is only as good as his information, if his HGH info is wrong then so is he.
    The problem with it being sublingual is this. THe mouth contains saliva including ducts that are under the tongue. Saliva contains the enzyme amylase which initiates the digestion process by starting to break down protiens. HGH is a 191 amino acid chain that is very delicate. SO much so that shaking instead of swirling in the solvent can break the chain and destroy part of it. Amylase would absolutely damage this 191 amino acid chain in theory.

If they develop an oral version, I would be the first to toss all my insulin pins. But I do not think it will be some "Chemist in some lab, but as someone said earlier, a major pharmiceutical company with plenty of notice prior to its arrival.

Peanut Butter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    The problem with it being sublingual is this. THe mouth contains saliva including ducts that are under the tongue. Saliva contains the enzyme amylase which initiates the digestion process by starting to break down protiens. HGH is a 191 amino acid chain that is very delicate. SO much so that shaking instead of swirling in the solvent can break the chain and destroy part of it. Amylase would absolutely damage this 191 amino acid chain in theory.

If they develop an oral version, I would be the first to toss all my insulin pins. But I do not think it will be some "Chemist in some lab, but as someone said earlier, a major pharmiceutical company with plenty of notice prior to its arrival.
    You're right, I didn't even consider the fragileness.

lol @ "Chemist in some lab"

Thread Information