RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

IGF - Is It Worth It?

Based on your experience, is IGF worth taking?

I've read up a lot on it for a buddy, but I still don't know enough. I'd rather get personal opinions on those who've used it.

What were your sides, gains and what did you stack it with.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Used it in PCT... and I was also going through clinical depression at the same time. I ate like a 6 year old kid.... only lost a quarter of an inch on my arms. seems to work, I will try it again when Im healthy. Do it bro

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    its hard to say at this point,im on day 22.as of right now i have broken many platues(spelling).bench,squat,and LBM have never been so good,so for me i believe it has had nothing but positive results.i guess it depends on your goals if its worth it to you.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I liked it

JohnnyB

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    i'm using it right now, along with some other compounds, but no anabolics...
    I'm also using rhIGF-1, not LR3, so the results would not be the same. I am seeing much site growth, have gained large amounts of size in my arms, and calves, as well as other spots i've injected less frequently. The pumps are incredible, but i would probably attribute that to the insulin , or pgf2a more than the igf-1. I know one thing though, as far as site growth goes, the combo of those 3 compounds bilateral post workout can not be beat. Its gross how painful it is, but i've lost ~5% body fat and gained about 7 pounds now, so i'm not compaining. My eating habits and cardio have not changed since i started, so i know it is the stuff working, not me!

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    i'm using it right now, along with some other compounds, but no anabolics...
    I'm also using rhIGF-1, not LR3, so the results would not be the same. I am seeing much site growth, have gained large amounts of size in my arms, and calves, as well as other spots i've injected less frequently. The pumps are incredible, but i would probably attribute that to the insulin, or pgf2a more than the igf-1. I know one thing though, as far as site growth goes, the combo of those 3 compounds bilateral post workout can not be beat. Its gross how painful it is, but i've lost ~5% body fat and gained about 7 pounds now, so i'm not compaining. My eating habits and cardio have not changed since i started, so i know it is the stuff working, not me!
    what kind of dosage are you taking,everything i read on igf-1 not lr3 was that it had to be around 500mcg per day for any noticeable effects.1/2 life is something like 10min.

IwannaBeBig is offline Junior Member
    i just got done my first bottle of lr3 igf1 and for the first 3 weeks i could tell there was something different about my apperance. 40mcg ed. i was always hungry and kept a pretty clean diet. i was 200lbs when i started and 210 by the time i was sort of done, i'm 5'11 to. i say sort of done because i ended up geting the flu on in the middle of my 3rd week. i lost 5lbs in the 2 weeks i was sick, and just started training again this week. i've also been taking 750mgs of test ethenate and 300mgs of deca , for the last 6 weeks. i know i should be heavier, and either i don't eat enough or gear has no effect other then 10 pounds or so on me. i got a numbness in my fingertips at times but that was the only side i felt.

Quote Originally Posted by IwannaBeBig
    i just got done my first bottle of lr3 igf1 and for the first 3 weeks i could tell there was something different about my apperance. 40mcg ed. i was always hungry and kept a pretty clean diet. i was 200lbs when i started and 210 by the time i was sort of done, i'm 5'11 to. i say sort of done because i ended up geting the flu on in the middle of my 3rd week. i lost 5lbs in the 2 weeks i was sick, and just started training again this week. i've also been taking 750mgs of test ethenate and 300mgs of deca, for the last 6 weeks. i know i should be heavier, and either i don't eat enough or gear has no effect other then 10 pounds or so on me. i got a numbness in my fingertips at times but that was the only side i felt.
    you say "1st bottle" did you use MR IGF...im curious about this sh!t.there are alot of people on here that use it but everything i have ever read says "DO NOT BUY PRE MIXED SOLUTION" as it doesnt exist,and even if it did.it would all be dead by time you received it/i also find it interesting that their lypholized powder would be more then their pre mixed.if it were all the same why are you paying more for less?/ just a few questions i have had

i forgot to mention my one rep max in bench went up about 70lbs. my goal is to be able to break 410lbs and stay at around 205 since i cant grow. i'm at 365lbs now which is good for me. mite seem pretty light for some of you animals though, sorry i said i was working on it.

i do have one question on igf for you guys though. i won't say the research company of it but for those of you who had it, it has a the picture of the guy with the 4 arms and 4 legs on the bottle and it come predilluted in ba. Anyway my question is when you would draw your 2ius and then mix it with like 13ius of bw. would you guys mix it together in the syringe? i mean flicking it and making it cloudy or do you draw your water and the then the igf so you have the straight igf chased by the bw.

i tried it both ways and everytime i'd try to shake the air bubbles, it would mix cloudy. i'm just curious because i read on another board the other day that cloudy means its ruined. i would of asked on this board when i was doing it before but my comp crashed.
    big

if it is mixed in ba then the bw should be drawn first to make sure all the product gets out.if mixed in bw/viniger then it doesnt matter

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    you say "1st bottle" did you use MR IGF...im curious about this sh!t.there are alot of people on here that use it but everything i have ever read says "DO NOT BUY PRE MIXED SOLUTION" as it doesnt exist,and even if it did.it would all be dead by time you received it/i also find it interesting that their lypholized powder would be more then their pre mixed.if it were all the same why are you paying more for less?/ just a few questions i have had
    yes it was mr igf. one of the guys i work with was getting it and he told me he had good results with it. i asked him all the same questions, because i read the same shiit you did. i seen a couple different research sites that had it and i figured on trying something different next time. i payed $200 for mine. i figured for 2bills if it is as good as everybody says then why not try it. if you want i'll pm you the other sites but you probablly know them. i also read about people on here having good results with mr igf so i figured it was cool. if it wasn't for the flu id be able to really give you a better answer.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    if it is mixed in ba then the bw should be drawn first to make sure all the product gets out.if mixed in bw/viniger then it doesnt matter
    it was the first time i ever messed with igf and i had a feeling i was messing it up. i'll get it right next time i guess. i had my igf in the freezer and the bw in the fridge so when they mixed the igf would react different, its hard to explain, we live in the same city i'll show you next time haha. and yeah the igf came mixed in ba and it was shipped frozen.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I too took it in PCT and loved it. I lost no muscle due to it being pst cycle and dropped some fat at the same time.

NUTRI-VET is offline Junior Member
    Bro that pre mixed IGF is not real. There is no way premixed IGF would not go bad why risk taking it. If you go to GEN LEI website they have GH and IGF-LR3. They guarante delivery and they send you 10 bottel sat 100mcg in each kit with 10 waters. It is called IGTROPIN it cost $1320 for 5 kits 50 100mcg bottels. I asked 2 legit companies that sell IGF-1R3 if can come premixed and they both said no maybe these underground labs no somthind thes big companies dont.

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    MR buys their IGF powder in bulk from Gro-pep. Then when you order they re-cons it in vinegar and ship it to you on ice.

SInce you mix your IGF in vinegar and then add BW anyway when you get powder whtas the **** difference?? They just mix it ahead of time for you.

IT's not like they mix up 1000mg and leave it sitting in the sun until it ships to you.

MR's product is fine.

Ill

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion of size
    MR buys their IGF powder in bulk from Gro-pep. Then when you order they re-cons it in vinegar and ship it to you on ice.

SInce you mix your IGF in vinegar and then add BW anyway when you get powder whtas the **** difference?? They just mix it ahead of time for you.

IT's not like they mix up 1000mg and leave it sitting in the sun until it ships to you.

MR's product is fine.

Ill
    thats what i thought to, mine was from MR, but now i'm wondering if i've been just injecting vinegar in me for the last 25 days.
    big

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NUTRI-VET
    Bro that pre mixed IGF is not real. There is no way premixed IGF would not go bad why risk taking it. If you go to GEN LEI website they have GH and IGF-LR3. They guarante delivery and they send you 10 bottel sat 100mcg in each kit with 10 waters. It is called IGTROPIN it cost $1320 for 5 kits 50 100mcg bottels. I asked 2 legit companies that sell IGF-1R3 if can come premixed and they both said no maybe these underground labs no somthind thes big companies dont.
    That's incorrect. Buying reconstituted IGF from MR is the real thing and does work. I know from personal experience. What info are you using to back your claim??????????(gensci rep?)

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    I just started MR IGF-1 LR3 yesterday that came already reconstituted and I added the water vinegar mixture so I would have 5ML total and today I took 30mcg. after workout and I can tell you sence I have takin it I have been nothing but lethargic, feel like takin a nap, so that means it must be working. I have also been taking 1.5IUs jintorpin ED.

Thread Information