Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

took my 1st shot of IGF-1 LR3 :)

hey bro's,

so today was the day..... 20mcg's in each tricep. As the ba/IGF mix and the BW was going in..... it felt like it was traveling right down the tricep to the elbow. Probably because it's cold..... about 2 minutes after injection.... my tri's felt more stiff..... like they were more pumped. maybe it was because i was so excited..... haha

anyways..... thanks for all your info..... and i'll try to report in on this thread as much as i can to keep you guys updated on my results.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I've always liked the tight pumped feeling i get in the arms after injecting LR3, it lasts for about 12-24 hours for me, so with the bi's one day and tri's the next day my arms feel pumped all the time...gotta luv it!!

Good luck!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    goodluck bro...eat and train hard

now when should i expect results....? im sooo freakin excited..... i swear i felt it work as soon as it got in me LOL.

right now i think the BA is making it sore.... tomorrow morning i take 20mcg's each delt...... then thursday i might hit the legs since it's leg day..... or maybe i'll just stick to the upper body for the shots since it doesn't really matter where i inject.

i tell yah what.... that 29g is nothing compared to the 23 i use for gear..... haha
    ~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    That depends on your diet and training and how your body reacts to it

JohnnyB

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    now when should i expect results....? im sooo freakin excited..... i swear i felt it work as soon as it got in me LOL.

right now i think the BA is making it sore.... tomorrow morning i take 20mcg's each delt...... then thursday i might hit the legs since it's leg day..... or maybe i'll just stick to the upper body for the shots since it doesn't really matter where i inject.

i tell yah what.... that 29g is nothing compared to the 23 i use for gear..... haha
    ~Haz~
    BA?? why are you using BA? what kind of IGF do you have?

I have the powder from SIGMA..... i didn't fully understand the vinegar/water mix.... so i went with BA..... next time i run the igf it'll be pre-mixed with the acetic acid mixture.

- Knockout_Power

Thread Information