XxElitexX is offline Senior Member

HGH Results Share....

Wattup Everyone...Im 18...on my first cycle of Deca , Sustanon ...considering using HGH. Do you think i am too young for this? I have heard that if my receptor sites are still open i could even get a lil taller. Im also just curious of everyone elses results and if any side effects.
    Thank You!

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    To answer your question YES you are way too young for ANYTHING.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    since you have already decided and started a cycle,i dont think it is imperative that you run Growth right now.how tall are you now?? if your short and concerned with it i would suggest you see an endocrynologist.if you just want to be 7' tall i would say forget it...give us some info.it all comes down to goals bro. right now your body is making a sh!t load of natty GH you dont need any more to grow right now.just eat and train hard

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    Wattup Everyone...Im 18...on my first cycle of Deca , Sustanon ...considering using HGH. Do you think i am too young for this? I have heard that if my receptor sites are still open i could even get a lil taller. Im also just curious of everyone elses results and if any side effects.
    Thank You!
    Growth (vertically) depends on your growth plates, and at your age you better beleive they are still open. I would recomend against gh at your age (and not to flame but also your education level on gh). GH at your age is closely monitored by a Dr.

Im 18 yrs old. 5'11 165ibs....7% body fat....275 ib bench press. I just wanna look real good. Like cover of mens fitness rx good.. I just wanted to maybe grow 2 more inches. My current cycle is 400mg of deca
    thank your for your help
    Last edited by XxElitexX; 10-28-2004 at 08:06 PM.

also...trying to hit 4,000 cal a day......220 g protein, 400 carbs, 200 fat
    Last edited by XxElitexX; 10-28-2004 at 06:15 PM.

i got an experienced guy helping me..i havent hit the sust yet...i am gonna hit the sust next time i hit deca . thanks for any suggestions/comments. This is my first week. I am so ****ing hungry.
    Last edited by XxElitexX; 10-28-2004 at 08:05 PM.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member

toolman is offline Banned
    i got an experienced guy helping me..i havent hit the sust yet...i am gonna hit the sust next time i hit deca. thanks for any suggestions/comments. This is my first week. I am so ****ing hungry.
    Make up your mind son, you start the thread saying you are on deca and sust and now you say you haven't started the sust, well the deca will close your growth plates as well as most AAS. Further you do not have a well educated "experienced guy" helping you because if he knew his arse from his elbow he would not have advised an 18 yr old kid to use gear. Lastly you have no need for GH as your body is producing plenty of it.

THe advice you do not want to hear, but will be the best you will get is go to a Doctor and detail how long you are into your cycle and what dose you are using. Don't worry he can't and won't tell your mom and dad. You should be brought off the cycle immediately and safely if you want to grow any taller. Spend a few years more lifting and eating right and wait until your in your early 20's before using chemical assistance as your body is now producing plenty of test and gh naturally. THen when your an old fcker like us, you add the chemicals.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think your too young... yes get off the gear too, and start eating 400 grams of protien ed. You'll grow like crazy.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Im 18 yrs old. 5'11 165ibs....7% body fat....275 ib bench press. I just wanna look real good. Like cover of mens fitness rx good.. I just wanted to maybe grow 2 more inches. My current cycle is 400mg of deca
    thank your for your help
    if you're 18 you have a long way to go, do it natural. You could fVck up your natural test forever. You can still get taller too you're only 18. I don't know what else to say, I am fvcking speakless..............

thanks for all the posts so far...i will definitely hold off of the sust and GH.....i feel that deca is a low enough androgenic that it wont ruin my test levels forever, and im not worried at all about not growing taller, i am comfortable with my height, i just would like to maybe grow 2 in. taller....i am VERY VERY open to suggestions so tear it up, your not gonna hurt my feelings i really just want some help. thank you all.
    Last edited by XxElitexX; 10-29-2004 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    it's a good thing you're mentally tough, because we're about to rip u a new one. again, i have to stress genuine RESEARCH, not what some guy tells u in the gym. deca is only a moderate androgen but it shuts down your test worse than just about anything thru progesterone conversion. prog suppression is worse than androgen or estrogen suppression. test with your deca is actually more "natural" for your body, because your body was not designed to run with no test. regardless of what other AS u run, u should always run at least a replacement dose of test with it. u may grow 2 more inches natural, but not if u stunt your growth with ignorant AS use. first, read every post by angelxterminator. what i know about AS is equal to about a bachelors degree and my first year of grad school...and i STILL make mistakes. and there are people on this board who know a lot more than me.
    Well said MMA. Deca shuts me down harder than any other gear. Kid, you have been given solid advice here by everyone. Stop everything and get some help undoing the damage your already doing. No one with any common sence is going to tell you otherwise even though I know thats what you want to hear.

HULK_RULES is offline New Member
    YA,what they said..**** KIDS

mitch911 is offline Member
    hey im kinda pin the same boat as you although im 17 and 100% natural i would also like to increase my height and was considering this http://www.heightboosting.com/ would this work and is it the same HGH that you guys take. also it says it can be taken at any age so im asumming that it is safe. will i get the same results on this as you guys who have taken HGH?

Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    hey im kinda pin the same boat as you although im 17 and 100% natural i would also like to increase my height and was considering this http://www.heightboosting.com/ would this work and is it the same HGH that you guys take. also it says it can be taken at any age so im asumming that it is safe. will i get the same results on this as you guys who have taken HGH?
    Hey, no need to post in more than one thread, and do not hijack threads, I answered your question in the other thread you posted this in. Be patient, post in the appropriate forum and someone will help you.

mitch911 is offline Member
    i just thought that, this was more of the same topic, sorry bout that

Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    i just thought that, this was more of the same topic, sorry bout that
    No problem, we live and learn. Since your new here you might want to read the sticky's in various forums.

That said Mitch, I checked out the sight you posted and I think that cr#p falls into the same category as penis enlargement pills we all get emails about....worthless scam.

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    MMA why do u say
    "i hope you're running letro with your sustanon , or you'll permanently stunt any possibility of future growth"

because letro stops almost all estrogen buildup...estrogen is what stops growth..thats why girls stop growing when they start getting periods...they start getting estrogen...hence women are shorter than men...hence men who use juice at a young age are often short..

boney1 is offline New Member
    run from AAS bro your too young!!!!!! food and rest are the most powerful steroids you can get. eat sleep work out and eat more you will explode. try 5,000 cal a day at 220 if you keep the fat low and protein high youll grow like a weed.

Thread Information