gino_slayer is offline Associate Member

GH and Canadian Laws

I was wondering if anyone would know the Canadian laws about GH and its possession and importation. I was looking around and its quite difficult to find so any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanx

Slayer

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Slayer, I just got off the phone with my friend and he was saying how 3 (!) of his friends got thier order from over seas stopped by the canadian customs. They recieve a letter notifing them but no charges were pressed. Although one of them tried to cross over to the states a couple of days ago and the americain customs somehow knew of his little incident and he was refuse entrance !

I believe on the Jintropin website it says the only country they don't deliver to is CANADA. Just another reason to hate being a Canadian j/k

Tell me about it, we can't even get the americain MYOPLEX shakes. We have to have a canadain version which dont include certain ingrediens.

toolman is offline Banned
    How come you Canadians are so restrictive about these kinds of things but you let Muslim extremists in like they are going out of style?

gino_slayer is offline Associate Member
    DAMMIT! I thought it was even softer than juice... juice is ok for personal use here and I thought GH was even more accepted than that (I heard it was in the food and drug act). If anyone has any other info that would be awesome.

Stupid Canada j/k

Slayer

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    How come you Canadians are so restrictive about these kinds of things but you let Muslim extremists in like they are going out of style?
    Lol, I know, I don't know what to tell u. And u can smoke all the pot u want. If u get caught growing hundreds of plants in your basement, you're fine something like 2 to 4 thousand, that's it ! Go figure

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    has anyone ever ordered from the Jintropin site if so how were the results? is the hgh worth it? is it good quality? reccomend it? thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by thunder20
    has anyone ever ordered from the Jintropin site if so how were the results? is the hgh worth it? is it good quality? reccomend it? thanks guys
    Read around there are a ton of threads about Jintropin, its could stuff and becoming more and more popular.

Thread Information