Thread: Igtropin

NCJaguar is offline New Member

Igtropin

I am new here and this is my first post so I hope someone can help me out with this. I picked up a couple of kits of Igtropin the other day and wanted to see what your opinions are on how I should reconstitute and store it. It comes with ten 100mcg vials of IGF1, and 10 amps bacteriostatic water. I know most of you say not to use the bacteriostatic water so what else shoud I use, and how should I use that? Also I am only planning on taking 40mcg a day and the instructions say that once mixed it is only stable for 24 hours. At 40 mcg a day I need it to be stable for 2 days or so per vial so what should I do? Is there a better way to mix it all up and store it in order to take it at the dosages I am trying to use? Any help anyone can give would be welcome.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Read RedBarons advice on my thread, (there's a link at the bottom of this page) this seems to be the way forward!

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    What I am experimenting at the moment is using 100mg a day on days when I train big body parts such as back, chest and especially legs, using it with BW so it doesnt matter about the degradation. I have had problems with mixing when using BA so I am trying this method and maybe my receptors wont need as long a recovery period using this.

Thanks for the replies and I appreciate the help. This may sound dumb but, what does BA stand for (I am new here and not familiar with the abreviations, sorry)?

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    BA = Benzyl Alcohol.

Does it last longer if you mix it using the vinegar + BW solution? I ask because since I am not using the whole vial (100mcg) in one day, I need to store the remaining portion in my fridge until the next day or so. I am only going to use 40 mcg a day.

Thread Information