Thread: Fake jintropin?

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member

Fake jintropin?

I am starting to hear more and more about bunk jintropin w/yellow tops. How can I really tell? My kits came from china. Somebody said they have to come in a metal bag if they came from china. Mine did not. Also what is that little stone looking object wrapped in paper wedged between one of the vials and the styrofoam? This all pertains to the 100 iu kits.

atlgadoll is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big4nuthin
    I am starting to hear more and more about bunk jintropin w/yellow tops. How can I really tell? My kits came from china. Somebody said they have to come in a metal bag if they came from china. Mine did not. Also what is that little stone looking object wrapped in paper wedged between one of the vials and the styrofoam? This all pertains to the 100 iu kits.
    Post a photo of the box and a vial if you want, but it sounds like you're getting the real thing. I've never heard of anyone getting Jintropin in a metal bag. The kits I get have that object in them too (beside the vial on the top right). It may be to absorb moisture, but I'm not sure. I have my IGF-1 levels monitored every 3 months and it definitely goes up or down depending on my dosage, so I'm sure its real.

Testing HGH w/pregnancy test

I was told to use a home pregnancy test to test my kit. If it has HCG in it the test would be positive. Any merit to this?

I was told to use a home pregnancy test to test my kit. If it has HCG in it the test would be positive. Any merit to this?

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    The new Jintropin has a yellow cap vs the old green ones.. It also has a serial number sticker/seal on the box which I heard can be cross-referenced on their site.
    Last edited by mixxin; 11-06-2004 at 05:22 AM.

I've never heard of that. PM RedBaron. He'll probably know.

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    Here are mine, Is this what they should look like, are they good?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake jintropin?-hgh_0056.jpg  

I would post a pic of the box and closeup of a vial but I can't seem to get the file small enough and I used the lowest res setting on my camera.

Mine have the stone thing too

I have the same ones. Remember the new security label is textured with color fibers (like US Money) imbedded in the pulp of the paper. Also there will be either a 12 to 16 digit number that can be crossreferenced with the site listed on the label, I think its www.315net.com this is the company they have outsourced seciruty measures to in order to prevent counterfeiters. This is a good sign because it shows that they are taking measures to prevent counterfeitting. Remember, every fake kits that gets out there is one less sale Gensci will make, so it is in their interest to ensure the real deal.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    The 'stone thing' is to open the amps of diluent. (The necks are not pre-scored)

Oh that explains it

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    The 'stone thing' is to open the amps of diluent. (The necks are not pre-scored)
    I guess that was too logical for all of us brainiacs to figure out

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    yes the stone thing is a file it works great for opening all types of amps. ive got tons of em. kinda common sense dont you think?

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Yeah that DOES make sense. I throw out all the sterile water and use bacteriostatic water so I guess I've never really thought about it.

asimov is offline Junior Member
    I have the same jino in the pic above. Been using for 6 weeks, works good, is legit.

toolman is offline Banned
    Igotjuice is right. The security label that seals the box has a number on it. Another way to confirm if it is legit is the real security labels have little black fibers imbeded into the paper of the label. If you use a tweezers, you can actually pull the fibers out of the paper. This is an expensive process to duplicate and doubt counterfeiters can, or will even bother. If the little black fibers do not pull out of the paper, then they are copies and no good.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i have the same kit above as well. lol i was wondering wut the hell those stone things were! i dont use the water that came wit t anyway tho.

hulk007 is offline Banned
    i have the same one also are you guys saying the sterile water that comes with it,if you use it the results arent going to be great or none.ive had bw for months that i bought seperate from a drug store and never bothered using that instead.but then again,how do you explain the fact that i put on 20 lbs in my first 10 days of use,can someone explain.is bw a lot better,is it because it is more time release.

Thread Information