Aguro is offline Associate Member

Uncooled insulin and ala with insulin

Ok i asked the pharmacist*(spelling) if insulin lost it effectivness if it was not cooled, she said it could be at a temp of 15 to 25 for around 60 day without any problem.. I would like a confirmation on that... I been using it at that temp for a few shot and i felt only a big hunger with shaky hand 3 hour later subsided when i eated.. ( i been taking 50/50 dex/malto drink with it 5 min prior to injecting slin) and some protein..

Another thing, anyone know the effect of taking ala, with insulin.. first time i ran insulin, i felt more hypo side when i was taking protein with ala in it also with 100g of malto and dex.. Could it be the alpha lipoic acid that is causing the discomfort?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    my slin is atleast 60days old and it still works very well...i think that doc is full of ****

and never used ala so i dunno

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    slin is good if kept out of the fridge for up to a month, in the fridge a year. ala can significantly increase insulin sensitivity...I use this all the time except when i'm using slin, it causes me to go hypo very easily.

Thread Information