Thread: blood pressure

youg'un is offline Associate Member

blood pressure

I dont usually check my blood pressure but i had surgery on wednsday for gyno and the doc said my pressure was way too high. it was like 166/98
    im pretty young so he was quite concerned. but the only thing im taking is gh right now at 4iu's/day. my last aas cycle was over 3months ago. what could be making my blood pressure so high? is this a side of growth hormone ? im not taking any perscription medication either?
    \

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by youg'un
    I dont usually check my blood pressure but i had surgery on wednsday for gyno and the doc said my pressure was way too high. it was like 166/98
    im pretty young so he was quite concerned. but the only thing im taking is gh right now at 4iu's/day. my last aas cycle was over 3months ago. what could be making my blood pressure so high? is this a side of growth hormone ? im not taking any perscription medication either?
    \
    My BP is up as well on gh but not as high as yours. If you are bloating from the GH, then it may be the culprit...the more bloat, the higher your bp will go.

scotty082865 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by youg'un
    \
    One thing my doctors have found out was that if they use an automated BP machine (computer type) then it reads very high. If they use the manual type (with the hand pump) then it reads legit. I run 100 to 115 / 70-75 off cycle but on an automated machine it will measure my BP in the 160/90 range. Same moment on the manual, back down to where it should be. My doctor says it's because of I am an athelete. Might be the same issue for you.

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the replys bro's i will deffinatly try it both ways next time. manually and with the machine see if there is any differance.

just kinda freaked me out i hope your right. last thing i need is a stroke

djacosta is offline Junior Member
    its def you GH too much edema bro at 4iu...either lower the dose or ask your doc for bp medication

Tahq is offline Junior Member
    My pressure would be that high if I was going in for surgery! I would check it over the next few weeks and see what you average and if its still high then you may need to get checked out. If you have bigger than average arms they may also need to use a larger cuff as the small cuff can also give a higher than actual figure.

Thread Information