ZIMMROD is offline New Member

Hgh With Anabolicreview Cycle

Hello my friends,

I am prepared to start my 7th cycle. Currently at 210 lbs, 17% bf, 39 years old. My previuos high weight was 268, 12%bf, last November. Pnemonia set me back and knocked me for a loss. Over the last six months, I have taken off from working out and roid use and my physical condition shows it. I am now prepared to get back into the gym and begin the process of bodybuilding all over again. I have not used GH in the past, but really liked the anabolic review intermediate 1 cycle (check it out if you are not aware). I will follow it exactly, with the exception of taking the GH out to 27 weeks as opposed to 20. I will take 4 I/U's per day, six days on, 1 day off. Mixed with supertest, tren and winnie, I believe this will be a great cycle. Several questions for you pro's experienced with GH. I am purchasing 648 I/U's which come in 108 6 I/U vials. Do I have to keep the entire batch in the refrigerator during the entire 27 week cycle or just after I reconstitute it with BW? I thank you in advance for your help!

ZIMMROD is offline New Member
    Thanks Red Baron...I really appreciate the advice. I will refrigerate immediately upon receiving all 108 vials. I will delay the test as well. Would you throw in some d-bol to kick start at week one or just wait and move the entire cycle back, with the exception of the GH. Can't wait to get the goods though. I love this feeling, like being a kid on christmas morning again.

Thread Information