Thread: Cycling GH

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member

Cycling GH

How does one cycle growth? Is it necessary? Currently I am 3 weeks into my JIN GH, started at 2 iu's now up to 4 iu's a day, 7 days a week. I will run this for as long as I can, but what happens Physique wise when I have to either lower my dosage or go off due to finanaces? If I go from 4 iu's to 2 iu's do the gains and benefits stop happening? Or would my body switch from building mass to more of a fat burning effect? After being off do I have to wait 3 mos again once I start Gh to start seeing benefits? I know some real big guys at my gym to use large amounts GH only for 6 mos then go off until they can save enough money to run a large cycle again. These guys are using well over 6 iu's a day. I told one I was using 4 iu's and he commented that all I would see from that is some nice anti aging and fat burning, but very little muscle. He said for me to run it at 8 to 10 iu's 4xweek? Just trying to understand how GH works in regards to dosages and frequncy. Also other than the normal 5 on 2 off, 6 on 1 off schedule is there some other more effective ways to use it? I know this post has many questions, but thaks to all who try to anwer!

Awesome advice as usual. Thanks bro for your time. If I could afford to, would 7 days a week be ok, or would it be best to take one day off?

Thanks again Red.

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    yo jay cutler is a 34 waist

hikneeken is offline Junior Member
    i remember reading in MD that victor has a 28 waist

Thread Information