Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

ketosis..... and IGF

I have reason to believe the IGF i have is bunk.... or atleast... was reconsituted wrong..... (this is not MR's IGF)

If it is working.... i should be in ketosis correct? If so... how long should i wait after it's in me before i can check it with a keto stick?

thanks bro's,
    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Well if you are checking for burning excess fat by using ketone strips it takes approx. 9-12 wks for IGF-1 levels to increase to my understanding & depends on dose schedule too.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Going into ketosis will be more reliant on your carb intake? igf will drop BG but if your compensating with higher than usual carbs this will be impossible to acheive. I go hypo within a couple of hours after taking LR3 unless i keep the carbs in.

the IGF mixed fine.... i didn't even hafto shake it at all. Maybe i don't respond as well to it as others?

The 1st day i seemed to have felt the "pump" everyone describes..... after that.... all i feel is soreness from BA. It just doesn't seem like i thought it would. I'll ride out the next few weeks and see if i notice any changes in appearance. Today was my 7th day.

So if i cut my carbs.... igf should put me into ketosis..... can i take in carbs.... just not as much as i have been..... and see if im in ketosis or not? Which would tell me if it's working or not.....

thanks for the info bro's,
    ~Haz~

oh and 1 mroe thing..... im noticing more trips to the bathroom lol..... instead of droppin a deuce once a day it's more like 3 times a day now..... starting to freak me out. Does igf have ANYTHING to do with this lol?

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

awesome thanks for the reassurance

i take the IGF immediately PWO - 40mcg's/day.... about 10-15 mins after i inject the igf i have a mass shake (36g's of carbs) 2 hours after my shake i have a good helping of complex carbs.

Over the 1st week i've learned to cut my carbs back. I wasn't exactly sure how many i would need at 1st but now i can say cutting them back would be ok. I have experienced the headaches but nothing mroe than that yet.

i'll keep everyone posted!
    ~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Thread Information