InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

fat gain with gh???

Hey guys,

i'm starting my 4th week of hgh (with test cyp and dbol ) and i have experienced the following...rapid mass and strength gains but an equal gain in fat, not to mention extreme water retention/bloatedness ..all this magic about fat loss with gh just isnt happening although i know the gh is working cuz i feel hot sweaty hungry and sleepy all day plus my joints ache everynow and then too. also have been eating a clean 3500 cals a day. furthermore, i think my strength gains were most likely from dbol so i quit as of last week (fri) and some of the water has been coming off.

I guess i wanna know is why my body is accumulating so much fat? and what i should do to prevent too much fat gain? Start taking slin? clen ? dont have access to t3 so whats the nextbest thing?

cheers

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    One word! "insulin "

Fat gain is very possible with GH because of it's inhibitory effects on your insulin secreation...I really don't see how anyone could lose weight on GH without slin/T3. Start checking your BG 2 hours after you ttake your GH, Insulin timing with GH is very important as well for the added benefit of igf production in the liver..the benefits of slin with GH are overwhelming, i don't understand why people take GH without it..sure you'll still see results but no where near the results that come with taking them together.

I would say that at 4 weeks of growth will not have much of an effect, rather, I would attribute the fat gain to the rapid increase in estrogen as a result of the dbol and cyp. Are you running ancillaries? I would run some nolva and arimidex to combat the water weight and fat gain. What mallet said is true, after only 3 full weeks of GH....this is not the culprit.

One word DBOL!

Quote Originally Posted by PecDec
    Hey guys,

i'm starting my 4th week of hgh (with test cyp and dbol) and i have experienced the following...rapid mass and strength gains but an equal gain in fat, not to mention extreme water retention/bloatedness ..all this magic about fat loss with gh just isnt happening although i know the gh is working cuz i feel hot sweaty hungry and sleepy all day plus my joints ache everynow and then too. also have been eating a clean 3500 cals a day. furthermore, i think my strength gains were most likely from dbol so i quit as of last week (fri) and some of the water has been coming off.

I guess i wanna know is why my body is accumulating so much fat? and what i should do to prevent too much fat gain? Start taking slin? clen ? dont have access to t3 so whats the nextbest thing?

cheers

Thread Information