Thread: Slin Pins

Zues is offline Associate Member

Slin Pins

What gauge and length is best for shooting GH and Slin. I'm currently using a 5/16, 31 gauge for sub-q inj.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    didnt know they made 31g..anyway..i just use a slin pin..1/2" x 29g

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I shoot my slin with the U100 27 gauge X 1/2 (0.40 x 13mm), this is for both IM and Sub-Q

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Anyone out there think its true that insulin usage will eventually make you fat , unless you use it permantely , or is there a limit you can stay under and not harm yourself like with T3 ? Not tryin to jack the thread or anything just curious about that , thought id put it in here since experianced slin users would probably be most likely to come in here and awnser questions
    Last edited by mitch428cj; 11-08-2004 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mitch428cj
    Anyone out there think its true that insulin usage will eventually make you fat , unless you use it permantely , or is there a limit you can stay under and not harm yourself like with T3 ? Not tryin to jack the thread or anything just curious about that , thought id put it in here since experianced slin users would probably be most likely to come in here and awnser questions
    Hijack:

Insulin as a chemical itself doesnt make you fat, its the nutrition when on Insulin that takes care of the fat gain. Using Insulin long term will not increase the chances of fat gain, than if you were to use it for shorter amount of time.

BTW, I preload my slin and leave it in my car and hit it up after I leave the gym. Is it okay to have it preloaded for a few hours? I though slin could last for like 30 days unrefridgerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    BTW, I preload my slin and leave it in my car and hit it up after I leave the gym. Is it okay to have it preloaded for a few hours? I though slin could last for like 30 days unrefridgerated.
    Thats fine, I keep mine in my bag. Although I probably wouldnt leave mine in my car as the temperature and the sunlight may be a concern (especially in summer time). Just keep it out of sunlight.

I would keep it in my bag but I don't like to bring that stuff into the gym. ITs in the 40s and 30s here in NY about this time so I think the car is fine. Thanks.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I like B-D ultra fine II pins

JohnnyB

FireFighterMuscle is offline New Member
    How is the legallity of purchasing slin pins online and shipped to US? Im guessing illegal.

Thread Information