Thread: insulin

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

insulin

is insulin worth doing by itself or should i not even bother? i cant juice anymore for personal reasons but would insulin still be effect totally by itself?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    yes it can be effective by itself, it's just that the effects are better in conjunction with AAS.

could sopmeone give me there diet with slin to cut up, so i can work off of it!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117
    could sopmeone give me there diet with slin to cut up, so i can work off of it!
    You can defenitely use Insulin alone, but dont expect to put on 20lb of it, coz you wont. IMO its a bit over-rated when used alone, but thats just what I think. If you want to cut up then obviously you would follow some sort of a low carb, high protein diet. I cant excatly tell you what to eat and at what times as everyone has their own diets that works well for them. So my "cutting" diet might not work for you as well as it does for me. However, we all know when cutting we dont want any unwanted fats, so, I can tell you that it is beneficial to get a GB monitor especially when cutting, as that will help you get the right amount of carbs in which will decrease the chances of storing fat. This is what you want.
    Last edited by Gear; 11-09-2004 at 05:50 PM.

whats a GB monitor? im not looking to gain any muscle really im only really looking at keeping what i have when i cut up and using the slin to help counter act the catabolic effects of being natural!
    Last edited by crosby7117; 11-09-2004 at 06:05 PM.

whats a GB monitor? im not looking to gain any muscle really im only really looking at keeping what i have when i cut up and using the slin to help counter act the catabolic effects of being natural!
    BG Monitor = Bloog Glucose Monitor. It helps you monitor your glucose levels. This little and inexpensive tool can be quite handy as it will help you control your carbs. It is usefull because it will tell you if you are having too many or not enough carbs which may lead to fatgain/hypo. It isnt that nesessary when bulking coz when you bulk you dont mind putting on a little bit of fat here and there, but when cutting, unwanted fat is a no no.

hpwandrew2004 is offline Banned
    i take Betalin 7 EC, its just like insulin , you consume high carbs and protein and its converts carbs to energy and protein to muscle

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    You can defenitely use Insulin alone, but dont expect to put on 20lb of it, coz you wont. IMO its a bit over-rated when used alone, but thats just what I think.
    I personally feel it is overated all together.i have been running it pwo the past 8 weeks with gear and im pretty sure i could have accomplished what i have without the slin.in fact i know i could have.

but if 100% natural will this accelerate my gains at all! i know i wont put on a good amount but even like 5 lbs of lean muscle in like 2 months is fine with me if im natural!

Quote Originally Posted by hpwandrew2004
    i take Betalin 7 EC, its just like insulin, you consume high carbs and protein and its converts carbs to energy and protein to muscle
    what's betalin 7 EC and where can i get it? are you saying its more effective than insulin ?

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    but if 100% natural will this accelerate my gains at all! i know i wont put on a good amount but even like 5 lbs of lean muscle in like 2 months is fine with me if im natural!
    How will you be 'natural' if you will be injecting insulin ? - It's a hormone just like testosterone & growth.

ok well i mean no AS!

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Now slin only (till next cycle)

Started low @ 10 iu max a day now up @ around 18- 23 total per day. It has helped to keep my gains since I went off.

My current diet: down ½ a soda 15 minutes afterwards and four eggs and then on the 1hr ½ mark (that’s just me I went full hypo a few shakes, cold sweat). I try to eat clean, chicken or 8 eggs or turkey. I’m not too worried about fat. I do agree with the above post don’t look for major gains but I’m off cycle now for 5 weeks and I kept most of my bulk.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    I personally feel it is overated all together.i have been running it pwo the past 8 weeks with gear and im pretty sure i could have accomplished what i have without the slin.in fact i know i could have.

I thought I was the only one who felt it did not do much? DEVLDOG- will you continue to cycle insulin ??????

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    I thought I was the only one who felt it did not do much? DEVLDOG- will you continue to cycle insulin??????
    I just started so this isnt encouraging. I feel the exact same way about IGF though. I think IGF is an absolute waste of money. I took MR's IGF and would have just as well pissed $200 down the toilet. No if I had it to do over again I would have taken the $200 and bought a AAS powder to have the next 2-3 cycles worth because at least gains can be made with juice.

so basically you guys are saying its just not worth it then? or would be say 100grams of dextrose powder be just as good PWO???
    Last edited by crosby7117; 11-10-2004 at 10:42 PM.

so basically you guys are saying its just not worth it then? or would be say 100grams of dextrose powder be just as good PWO???
    No matter what drugs or supplments you use for enhancing, everyone is different, so a lot of people may react differently. Which means everyone will get different results. You wont know till you try. You just gotta find something that suits you and stick with it. Just because Insulin works for me, it don't mean it will defenitely work for you too. Some people like it, some dont.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    I just started so this isnt encouraging. I feel the exact same way about IGF though. I think IGF is an absolute waste of money. I took MR's IGF and would have just as well pissed $200 down the toilet. No if I had it to do over again I would have taken the $200 and bought a AAS powder to have the next 2-3 cycles worth because at least gains can be made with juice.
    MR IGF is a waste of money in my opinion as it should never be bought already mixed
    1 there is no telling what the concentration is
    2 there is no telling what the hell you bought and are injecting

atleast with IGTOPIN,i feel pretty safe i am getting a good product.

Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    I thought I was the only one who felt it did not do much? DEVLDOG- will you continue to cycle insulin??????
    for now i will untill i am done with my IGF....after that though,i think i am done with slin.it doesnt live up to the hype and it is a pain in the azz to have to continually watch my diet for the few hours afterwards

ya i agree i think im just going to see how far i can get with just like 100g of dextrose after a workout!

Thread Information