GH=Miracle Grow for facial hair

Well, it has only been about 11 days at 2ius of Jin, running 40mg anavar ED as well. Let me tell you, I shave and about 3 hours later I have a shadow, drastically faster than pregrowth. Has anyone else experienced this, I know this is a common effect, but I didnt expect for it to happen as fast as it has.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    im on IGF and i now have to shave my body every day,i used to do it 2 x week..im just gonna let it grow in for the winter.it is to much of a pain in the azz anymore

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    im on IGF and i now have to shave my body every day,i used to do it 2 x week..im just gonna let it grow in for the winter.it is to much of a pain in the azz anymore
    You hairy monkey!

HAHA, **** I thought test was bad, its only been 10 days and the var isnt too androgenic , so the GH is the culprit

over40mule is offline Junior Member
    Hair (thicker), finger/toe nails are growing like mad. I am only using 1 IU a day too.

jeremyr is offline New Member
    Hey guys same problem here, hair on the back is growing like mad,I used to have to trim it once ever 3 weeks or so,but now its once a week. BUT Ive been taking 2 ius per day for 2 months, and I have noticed that the hair on My head has also started to grow back in,I had a slowly receding hairline, and i thought it was My imagination at first, but it really is growng back. So I will look like a gorilla at the beach, Ill havea head of hair too lol.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i've been on 2.4 IU's a day for the past 5 weeks and i havent noticed Anything growing faster

unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    i've been on 2.4 IU's a day for the past 5 weeks and i havent noticed Anything growing faster

unfortunately
    Have you noticed anything yet?

a) sleeping deeper/vivid dreams?
    b) imporved skin?
    c) the begining of fat loss?

I would think that at 5 weeks you should at least notice a different in your sleeping patterns.

sorry , its actually 4 weeks, just started my 5th 2 days ago

a) yeah i have been getting vivd dreams, but i used to get them before i started so didnt think it had anything to do with the HGH

b) erm not really, just finished a test cycle and i have zits all over my arms

c) not really, my girlfriend said my waist looked smaller but it measures the same

sorry , its actually 4 weeks, just started my 5th 2 days ago

a) yeah i have been getting vivd dreams, but i used to get them before i started so didnt think it had anything to do with the HGH

b) erm not really, just finished a test cycle and i have zits all over my arms

c) not really, my girlfriend said my waist looked smaller but it measures the same
    what brand of GH you using?

ginotropin 0.8mg (2.4Iu) pre made kits

i'm on one shot a day (morning)

ginotropin 0.8mg (2.4Iu) pre made kits

i'm on one shot a day (morning)
    you might want to try splitting that dose up into two shots per day. Im on 2 ius for the moment (Jintropin) and do 1 iu at 8am and another iu at 5pm. I would def split them into two shots considering the short half life.

each kit has 7 pre made shots -

i could divide it into 2 but i would have to inject half of the shot, then half in the afternoon?

i have heard that only once you get over 3iu's you need to do it twice a day?

when my pre made kits run out i will be using 12iu bottles, ans will make my injections myself and boost to 3 IU's and definitely take it in 2 shots
    this isnt until week 12 though

each kit has 7 pre made shots -

i could divide it into 2 but i would have to inject half of the shot, then half in the afternoon?

i have heard that only once you get over 3iu's you need to do it twice a day?

when my pre made kits run out i will be using 12iu bottles, ans will make my injections myself and boost to 3 IU's and definitely take it in 2 shots
    this isnt until week 12 though
    I dont think its going to make or break you. I think that always dividing into two shots is ideal regardless of dosage though.

Thread Information