statuZ is offline Banned

igf and gh average price?

hey whats the general consensus or average price that you can expect to pay for say a 6 month cycle of GH and then a 6 month cycle of IGF-1? Thanks.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    $750 for 6months @ 20iu's weekly for rHGH & no experience for IGF-1. Keep in mind my prices are better than most you will get.
    Last edited by bluethunder; 11-14-2004 at 11:21 AM.

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member
    blue thender...u must have good prices

I can get 100 iu's for $250 and I can also get 100iu's for $375 for another guy as well. $250 for 100, I think is cheap. Around $400 is starting to get high.

IGF-1, can't find any as of now. Hope this helps.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    My personal advice is that IGF sucks. I know some guys like it some guys dont but I dont think its worth the 200-350 by any means. I paid 200 and I would have much rather spent that money on some tren because it is about 10 times better.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    My personal advice is that IGF sucks. I know some guys like it some guys dont but I dont think its worth the 200-350 by any means. I paid 200 and I would have much rather spent that money on some tren because it is about 10 times better.
    I am assuming by the price you paid for your IGF it was MRs,which i really have my concerns over the legitimacy of,anyhow.the effects of IGF for me have been quite noticeable in strength and weight gain(just read my thread).I believe you need to run IGF for atleast 3-4 cycles with a month off in between each for full effects,and you definately have to use high doeses of AAS,the main effect of IGF is hyperplasia,once this occurs you will need enough Androgens to mature these new cells,without AAS there will not be any noticeable gain.i see alot of people running it alone or PCT.IMO i feel this is a waist of product.

KeljuiceCanada is offline New Member

Prices Canadian or American dollars????

You guys talk about the prices for gh but I gotta assume you mean american dollars. I have been purchasing the stuff here in Canada for 100 IU's I pay $1200 bucks what do you think good price or no? It comes from china.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by KeljuiceCanada
    You guys talk about the prices for gh but I gotta assume you mean american dollars. I have been purchasing the stuff here in Canada for 100 IU's I pay $1200 bucks what do you think good price or no? It comes from china.
    Dayum that's high if you're getting it from china, it's in the 200-300 range with 300 being high

JohnnyB

Dayum that's high if you're getting it from china, it's in the 200-300 range with 300 being high

JohnnyB

JohnnyB

JohnnyB

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    That's very high dude.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    A dude told me gear in Canada is very expensive but 1200$ for 100 IUs
    is way too much for my pockets.

Thread Information