imnice is offline New Member

I Might Be Screwed ! Help

I Bought A Kit Of Somatropin 6mg , I Started It Last Wk So Im 1 1/2 Weeks Into It . I Already Feel A Better Sence Of Well Being , But I Was Supposed To Pick Up Another Kit And My Guy Just Lost His Connect So Im Stuck With One Kit. This Is My First Time Using It Im Really Just Looking To Shred Fat, Im Thinking Of Lowering They Dose And Stretching This Kit As Long As I Can Because Im Definitly Not Stopping It. I React Very Well To Chemicals I Put In My Body And Have Not Been On Juice For Like A Year . Do You Think This Kit Will Do Anything At All If I Stretch It Out For About 2 Months Plus Im Taking A Little Test Winny And Clen ! Please Help Me On What To Do I Really Dont Want To Stop , And Hes Telling Me Ill See Results Off Or That One Kit , Its??? Sterosen ??? The American One
    Write Back And Let Me Know ! Thanks Guys

znak is offline Senior Member
    How many IU do you have total? 6 mg = 18 IU, which is two weeks at 1.8 IU for 5 on/ 2 off. Can't stretch it anymore than that. You sound done.

Or am I missing something here?

imnice is offline New Member
    No 6mg Bottles X 6 So 18 Ius X 6 . I Have Plenty Left !

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    126 ius??? spread it out at 2iu 5 on 2 off

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    Agree. 2 IUs per day/5 days per week should do the job melting fat. I've had good success with that dosage. I feel the most important thing with GH is using it over an extended period of time. 6 months is probably most effective but, I've seen results in 10 to 12 weeks--chances are you will too.

Thread Information