central443 is offline New Member

newbee needs help understanding :unsure:

I ran across this information on a sources website and I thought I understood the recommended dosage untill ran across the paragraph below.I thought it was around 2-4 I.U a day. At 2 I.U a day thats only 10 I.U a week thats a big difference from 60 I.U a week.

HGH is the best drug for permanent muscle gains. This is the only drug that can remedy bad genetics, as it will make anybody grow. it is popular to use about .3 I.U./week for each pound of body weight. For example a person weighing 200lbs. will need 60 I.U. per week. The dosages can be injected intramuscularly three times a week broken into 20 I.U. injections. A more popular way to inject is subcutaneously (under the skin and above the muscle) using 1/2" insulin needles. When injected this way the dosage should be done daily in small intervals alternating to each side of the body with each injection.

skiing is offline Associate Member
    Dont know to much but I think they are way off. That must be for a Medical reasonings There must be a condition they are trying to rectify. where did you get the information. Would like to read . It doesnt match any of the research i have done on HGH..

central443 is offline New Member
    check your pm bro not trying to post sources

Thread Information