Question about father getting HGH for me..

I told my father that he could get me a cheap xmas present, and just get his doctor to prescribe HGH to him, and our insurance would PROBALLY cover it, he is going to ask the doctor when he goes and vixits next week.

My questions is, is the doctor going to prescribe him enough (He is 60years old) that If I take I will get the results I am looking for?

Dont you need to take like 3IU's a day? what will be the dosage prescribed most likely for him?

thanks
    Alex

And I do realize it might not be that "CHEAP"

Alex

oh yeah

And I do realize it might not be that "CHEAP"

Alex

****, thats what I was afraid of, but if he prescribed him 2.0 for say 6 or so months, then I could take 3-04 for like 4 months, and probally get good results if it all worked out

thanks for the reply
    Alex

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    ****, thats what I was afraid of, but if he prescribed him 2.0 for say 6 or so months, then I could take 3-04 for like 4 months, and probally get good results if it all worked out

thanks for the reply
    Alex
    Thats assuming the pharmacy will give him a 6month supply up front. i think they will usually give you a month supply at a time (dep. in insurance probably), so you would have to stock up for a while.

His insurance only covers 90day supplies, I just asked him, so that means I would almost have to wait for the second 90day supply to get here before starting it, but I was getting ready to start a cycle in the next month, so the GH might have to sit around for a while

peace
    Alex

Thread Information