WannabePro is offline Associate Member

bone deformities associated with HGH

This question is for the experienced. please dont post if you havent gone through this, thanks

At what DOSAGE and DURATION did you (guys) experience "bone deformities" in the form of over-growth of the lower jaw,forehead,nose,hands ,feet,etc

hey sorry about the excess threads, i didnt do that on purpose, it was a server glitch, i erased them

CSnoddon is offline Junior Member
    so far i have had no sides at all but ive kept my dosage quite low at 5iu ed split between morn and early evening.i have also heard that you need to be prone to it genetically for deformities to start and as well as that big doses somewhere in the region of 10+ a day and for over extended periods.sorry this doesnt really answer your question but it may eleviate any fears you have on trying gh.as previously said in the other post im 6mths in with 2 nore to go and im feeling good about it and will definately continue to use

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    one of my family members saw bone deformities at 16 iu's a day 7 on 0 off for 2 years, noticed it after 6 monthes

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJuice
    one of my family members saw bone deformities at 16 iu's a day 7 on 0 off for 2 years, noticed it after 6 monthes
    wow thats fairly high...anymore posts?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I haven't noticed any but I have only ran dosages as high as 6iu's a day that for only 5 out of the 8 months I used it, ran 4iu's the rest of that cycle. I have only ran 2 cycles of GH the other one I ran at 2-4iu's/day.

Thread Information