Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation Legality of GH and Insulin in Canada?

Like the title says I would like to know what kind of laws they have against...

1) Using GH and Insulin
    2) Importing GH and Insulin

I just thought I would ask to see if there were any differences I remember readin a thread a while ago but it was from like 2001 and I want to know of any updates and sh*t... any info would be helpful.

The reason why I ask is bcs I have an international source who I know is legit bcs I have ordered from him before.... I was planning on doing a GH and Insulin Cycle next February to kick up some gains after the cutter im now doing. Now getting Powders through and getting GH and Insulin through are two different things I will just pay more and try and find a domestic source but I would rather just use the one I have now and trust.

anyone?

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    All I can tell u is that 3 guys my friend knows had thier stuff stoped at customs and apperently a week later one of them tried to go to the US by car and he was refuse acces at costums cause they somehow knew about his attempt to import hgh

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro slin is 100% legal OTC in Canada, walk into a pharmacy, ask for some and you'll pay like $20-$30 for a ton of it. Lots of my friends use it, they usualy goto London Drugs if you have one where you are, never heard of a problem.

I thought u needed a script to get the Slin at the pharmacy?

nbfire is offline New Member
    You don't need a script in canada because they want to have insulin available to diabetics and family. so if a family member goes and picks it up for the diabetic there is no hassle. If you don't want them asking too many questions just say it's for your grandma .... that's what i do and by the way i live in canada.

Thread Information