Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    corporal is offline New Member

Angry i've felt anything even in 10 i.u.

hi guys, i wanna ask you something about my cycle,
    i've started to my insulin cycle this monday,
    it was 4 for first day and 5, 6,7,8, and today 10 i.u.

but i haven't felt any s**t, what's wrong with my cycle,
    by the way i would have taken my slin after the workout, but my trainer has told me " no, you should take it before the training (15 minutes ago) so i have taken it before the workout,

by the way i use this stuff,
    humalag
    Optimum Why Protein
    Now Carbo Gain (Maltodextrin)

so i prapare my drink before the leaving home
    it contains : 200 gr Carb, 100 gr whey, 7 gr Glutamine,

but as i've told you i've felt any s**t even in the 10 i.u. and it makes me pissing off.

so you have any ideas ???
    see you all

also i've added some pictures of me just, it's taken before the slin..
    i have been training for 12 months,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i've felt anything even in 10 i.u.-back-double-biceps.jpg   i've felt anything even in 10 i.u.-ub.jpg   i've felt anything even in 10 i.u.-mascular.jpg  

Beefbody is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by corporal

by the way i would have taken my slin after the workout, but my trainer has told me " no, you should take it before the training (15 minutes ago) so i have taken it before the workout,

humalag
    Optimum Why Protein

but as i've told you i've felt any s**t even in the 10 i.u. and it makes me pissing off.

see you all
    are you on any anabolics as well??

i'm taking it alone in this cycle,
    i used to take oxymetholone and sustanon before.
    but this time i'm taking only humalog.

it's strange that no pumps, no strenght, no hypo

hikneeken is offline Junior Member
    i don't understand why people must "feel" something in order for them to think a substance is working, if you want to "feel" a great pump do 100iu daily 30min before ending your workout, i use 60iu split 3x a day, most i have ever used 80iu daily for 8weeks...using as low as 2grams carb per iu and i use 30iu for ketosis with no carbs....and how much do you weigh....155?

Quote Originally Posted by hikneeken
    i don't understand why people must "feel" something in order for them to think a substance is working, if you want to "feel" a great pump do 100iu daily 30min before ending your workout, i use 60iu split 3x a day, most i have ever used 80iu daily for 8weeks...using as low as 2grams carb per iu and i use 30iu for ketosis with no carbs....and how much do you weigh....155?
    be nice ok? i just wanted to know that there's a problem with my cycle?
    or am i doing wrong things?

by the way whatta hell if i'm 155lbs?
    when i was came back to home from the army, i was just 130 lbs, and i've gained 30 lbs in one year, i've lost just 5 lbs.
    Last edited by corporal; 11-20-2004 at 04:02 PM.

cool7425 is offline Junior Member
    Are you serious? 100 iu seems way too much. I think that's like playing with death. Can someone with more experience chime in?

Quote Originally Posted by cool7425
    Are you serious? 100 iu seems way too much. I think that's like playing with death. Can someone with more experience chime in?
    no man, he's just pretending to me like a expert...

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Its proper use entails a single shot once a day of a short-acting compound. Usually Humulin-R, unless Humalog can be obtained. Its best used after a training session, when the body already has a tendency to store more carbs and protein. Although some people prefer other times of day. **The standard protocol suggests the use of 1 IU per 20 pounds of bodyweight,** but you would do best to start out at a lower dose like 2-4 IU and then work your way up a bit, until you feel you are taking enough. As doses increase, so does the amount of sugar that is ingested with them. Again a standard of 10 grams per IU is given, but I would recommend a dose of 150 grams regardless of the amount as long as it is below 15 IU's, if it is higher then add 10 grams for every IU. Since the compound stays active for 6-8 hours, hypoglycemia can occur at any moment during this time span. So consuming carbs during this time is advised, and at the very least keep a large amount of them handy, so you can act quickly. Dizziness, weakness and feeling sleepy are all pretty indicative of the onset of hypoglycemia and a good sign that you should take another good dose of sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by mitch428cj
    Its proper use entails a single shot once a day of a short-acting compound. Usually Humulin-R, unless Humalog can be obtained. Its best used after a training session, when the body already has a tendency to store more carbs and protein. Although some people prefer other times of day. **The standard protocol suggests the use of 1 IU per 20 pounds of bodyweight,** but you would do best to start out at a lower dose like 2-4 IU and then work your way up a bit, until you feel you are taking enough. As doses increase, so does the amount of sugar that is ingested with them. Again a standard of 10 grams per IU is given, but I would recommend a dose of 150 grams regardless of the amount as long as it is below 15 IU's, if it is higher then add 10 grams for every IU. Since the compound stays active for 6-8 hours, hypoglycemia can occur at any moment during this time span. So consuming carbs during this time is advised, and at the very least keep a large amount of them handy, so you can act quickly. Dizziness, weakness and feeling sleepy are all pretty indicative of the onset of hypoglycemia and a good sign that you should take another good dose of sugar.
    thank you for you post, it's really helpful for me. ohh you don't know our trainers, you have to do what they say i've told him that i want to take it after the training cause i've searched it in this forum, but he's said to me "i used to take it before the training and it's awesome, so you will do the same".

but you stated that you haven't felt anything.....but what mitch post is a safe"standard"....i have stated this before....there is a line between stupidity and extreme intelligence, being great and being the greatest....its up to you where you stand...of course 10iu or even 20iu a day is "standard" but if you want to "feel" something which is what i read from your post than 100iu is my opinion and you can say that it is stupid but would you just take my advise and do immediately 100iu without first experiencing 50,60,70 etc. , now that would be stupid

ohh man, look i'll tell you what, u understand the words from your a**

look other guys've understood my point and they've said their opinions, but you're still in the ........

apparently i do understand my a**, because unlike you i do weigh over 155....put a smiley on that corporal

ok man, you are best, you are greater than everything, i worship you lol
    but please don't post your bull***** here no more,
    let guyz post their thoughts about my cycle.....

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    12 months of training and at less than 155lbs you went on anabolics and insulin ?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You dont necasserely have to feel anything for it to work. And if you are using Humalog then you should be injecting immidietly post training. As for your nutrition post training, take 75 - 80g protein 15min after injection. Take your glutamine right after your shot along with the maltodextrin too. 200g carbs is too much with 10IU. You should be taking about 10g of carbs for every 1IU of slin. So if you are taking 10IU you should be consuming around 100g of carbs. Insulin isnt going to give you outstanding results if used alone so dont ecpect too much from it. Good luck

Also, are you taking it Sub-Q or IM? I think when using Insulin IM is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by mitch428cj
    Again a standard of 10 grams per IU is given, but I would recommend a dose of 150 grams regardless of the amount as long as it is below 15 IU's
    I know you are trying to keep him safe, but you seem to be a bit too safe in this case. 10g for every 1IU is more than plenty to keep out of hypoglycemia. 150g of carbohydrates regardless of slin dose as long as its under 15IU is only going to increase his chances of storing fat. If taking 15IU then 150g carbs is fine. There is no need to take any more than 10g carbs for every 1IU of slin. That is a fairly safe guideline. The experinced ones seem to take even 6 - 7g of carbs for every 1IU and feel fine.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    I know you are trying to keep him safe, but you seem to be a bit too safe in this case. 10g for every 1IU is more than plenty to keep out of hypoglycemia. 150g of carbohydrates regardless of slin dose as long as its under 15IU is only going to increase his chances of storing fat. If taking 15IU then 150g carbs is fine. There is no need to take any more than 10g carbs for every 1IU of slin. That is a fairly safe guideline. The experinced ones seem to take even 6 - 7g of carbs for every 1IU and feel fine.
    Yeah I'm not considered to be experienced having only done Log for 2 weeks but I take in only 7.5g Dex/IU which causes me no problems. I then play my second meal by the signs of hypo I show. When my hands begin to shake slightly (not to the extent of clen but closer to caffeine) then I know it is time to eat (meal is already cooked up and waiting on me). This generally is about 50-60mins after my Protein shake (65-75mins after injection). I would not recommend taking it before your workout for safety reasons. I honestly dont think I would even entertain the idea even if I was "forced" by my trainer. It is simply playing with fire in my book. Alot of sh*t can go wrong in a short workout that you dont need to even dare screwing with.

Retabolil2 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hikneeken
    You know bro some people dont have to use 180iu of slin a day. I guess you have slin resistance. I use 10iu of Humalog and it works fine for me. However dude isnt taking enough to feel something. hey corporal dont expect anything from such a low dosage and better stack it with steroids .

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    100 i.u slin? The other day you were telling someone to use 3000mg test for his first cycle.......WTF is up with you?

Retabolil2 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    100 i.u slin? The other day you were telling someone to use 3000mg test for his first cycle.......WTF is up with you?
    Yeah! Sounds like a good stack! 3g of test and 100iu of slin! Geez...

humalag
    Optimum Why Protein

see you all
    Read over my insulin cycle "Catabolic kids Insulin Cycle"... I had the same problem...I even checked my bg levels and they did not change in any way...my cycle is coming up soon and I will try 15 ius this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    Read over my insulin cycle "Catabolic kids Insulin Cycle"... I had the same problem...I even checked my bg levels and they did not change in any way...my cycle is coming up soon and I will try 15 ius this time around.

You used Humalin not humalog. Thats like asking why after 2 weeks you dont feel test enanthate where somebody running suspension already has the effects. They are entirely different. Like everyone said you wouldnt dare f*ck around with Humalog the way you did with Humalin and live to tell AR about it.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Another Reason i wish i was a Mod

i think it's better to add some anapolon and sustanon , today it's 12i.u. and same.. no changing in my levels.......

joevette is offline Banned
    Does your trainer know you are using humalog? Using log preworkout is considerably dangerous, and rediculous for your first time. Either use Humalin R preworkout if you have to shoot preworkout, or us humalog IM postworkout (the better option). I use 15ius of log IM pwo along with my cycle and it makes my muscles feel pumped until the end of the following day! It's not a miracle drug but it does work very well, even more so when combined with AAS and HGH.

yeah i've told him, but he's said to me "i used it in my workout and it's awesome pumping. "by the way in our country people don't know anys*** about gear or nutrition, you know, a famous bodybuilder has told my friend, "take it sugar (a lot of) before the slin, he's said also take 2 i.u. before the sleep" you see man, it's ****ing bulls*** and dangerous but this guys are famous bodybuilders and whenever i say them " no you're wrong about that" they always say ,"if i'm wrong and don't know anything so tell me how i've built this budy?? so please tell me what can i do in hell??

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    You used Humalin not humalog. Thats like asking why after 2 weeks you dont feel test enanthate where somebody running suspension already has the effects. They are entirely different. Like everyone said you wouldnt dare f*ck around with Humalog the way you did with Humalin and live to tell AR about it.
    Your test sus/enan. analogy is not accurate. I know the differences between humulin and humalog. Since you seem to know so much why dont you answer his question.

yeah i've told him, but he's said to me "i used it in my workout and it's awesome pumping. "by the way in our country people don't know anys*** about gear or nutrition, you know, a famous bodybuilder has told my friend, "take it sugar (a lot of) before the slin, he's said also take 2 i.u. before the sleep" you see man, it's ****ing bulls*** and dangerous but this guys are famous bodybuilders and whenever i say them " no you're wrong about that" they always say ,"if i'm wrong and don't know anything so tell me how i've built this budy?? so please tell me what can i do in hell??
    2IU before bed? Thats a bad idea. Even at 2IU, Insulin can take an effect on your body when it peaks and put your in deep hypo without you or anyone else relising it because you would be asleep. Very very dangerous. That is why it is recomended not to sleep while slin is active.
    Last edited by Gear; 11-23-2004 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    Your test sus/enan. analogy is not accurate. I know the differences between humulin and humalog. Since you seem to know so much why dont you answer his question.
    Exactly what is the question? I see many similarities between the two compounds I compared. One's onset is nearly immediate whereas the other takes quite some time to manifest itself. One has creates stable blood levels while one is more erratic. Any more questions??
    You dont have to be upset because you are having problems with Humalin. Go get yourself some Log and solve the problem.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    your not feeling anything because you are consuming 200 grams of carbohydrates right after your shot, thats 20grams of carbs per IU of slin.

I currently use humalog, as well as pgf2a, and igf-1. Even with igf-1 and humalog, i only use 8 grams of carbs per iu of slin for my first shake, then i eat a meal with complex carbs, such as cream of wheat with chicken breast!

drop your carbs to half that bro. Use 100 grams of carbs, preferably dextrose, with your protein, which should be around 75 grams.
    Time it like this:
    10 units of HUMALOG, POST WORK OUT, not before, fvck your stupid ass trainer he is entirely wrong. shoot the slin IM, not sub-Q

5 minutes later drink your 7 grams of creatine with 100 grams of dextrose
    15 minutes from your injection drink your 75 grams of whey protein.

one hour later eat a carb/pro meal....

you do NOT want to feel hypo, but you are grossly overusing your carbohydrates, and that would be the reason you have felt no effects such as hypo. Try it in the outline i provided, and tell your personal trainer to go fvck himself, because thats horrible advice to shoot humalog IM 15minutes before the end of a workout.

I use 15 units, and if i did that before my workout was over i wouldn't be posting here

I just read back that you are using glutamine in your shake, which is useless. The glutamine peptides in your whey protein will fight for absorption, making taking the glutamine itself useless.
    Replace this with creatine!

kdtl61 is offline Junior Member
    I'm just shocked that a guy weighing only 155# would ever think he has reach his potential that he is now using insulin . In fact I think it's crazy.
    Good Luck.

that is a bit weird, but i looked past that to help him, as he obviously has made his choice. It might not be the proper choice to be using insulin , but he should at least use the insulin properly!

no, i don't take my drink ( 200 carb, 100 gr whey) at once, i take it during in my workout. i mean i finish it in 1.5 hours.

that's just shltty. Use your slin how i outlined, you'll be better off, see better gains, etc.

Try it, and see for yourself

Getting There is offline Junior Member

Is that bad?........................

i dont understand what the hell you are all talking about. He said he is using 10 iu of slin, so stfu about it already

humalag

see you all
    where do you see 100iu in that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information