Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

GH for the parents

I'll send the link from AM and post the question also.....

http://www.anabolicmonsterz.com/foru...splay.php?f=10

Hey bro's

Just thought i'd run this by everyone all in the same thread. I've had bits and pieces in other threads.....

Ok so heres the situation. Dad is 43 mom is 42 - I was going to buy each of them a 100iu jino kit to get them started.

Dad wants to run 2iu's a day for a longer period of time for fatloss..... He wont be taking insuline with it but he would like to throw in T3 (which i understand is good anyways while on gh) 12.5mcg's is the proper dosage for T3 while on gh right? Because GH can supress natural T3 production to a small extent...... Should the T3 be started the same day he starts the GH and should he stay on it the WHOLE time while he's on gh? Also.... he'll be running the GH on 5 days..... 2 off. Should the T3 be ran the same way? Only take it on the days he takes the gh?

As for my mother..... she wants to run 1iu a day and if she feels necessary..... jump to 2iu's/day. Same questions for the T3 apply to her also. She'll also be running clen - 2 weeks on and then 2 weeks off for 2 months. On her off weeks shell be running hydroxycut's.

Sorry for the long post bro's - i appreciate the time you take to respond!
    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    you got hip parents. sorry I cannot comment substantively, but good luck with everything.

joevette is offline Banned
    If you're going to get dad on HRT why not throw in some test, like 100-200mg a week? That would probably do him more immediate good than GH, but the combo is the best.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro is you dad a type II diabetic? If he is tell him to get his Doc to give him a script for avandia. Like mentioned a dose of 100-200mg a week would help greatly, is your dad on HRT? The t-3 dose is good.

With your mom I'm not sure a the Sistas I've talked to say t-3 doesn't work well in women. I'll see if can find anything out on that, because I was asking about pure fatloss use.

JohnnyB

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    My father isn't diabetic at all......

He's into the whole bodybuilding scene..... he's done cycles of test and all that good stuff. At his last doctors visit - the doc said that the aas are raising his BP and he'd like him tos top taking them.

For the most part.... he's going to stop but he still uses light stuff like winny. He wants to get on the gh and reap all the "feel great" benefits from it and hopefully lose some fat too.

He was kickin around the idea of running test prop for 10 weeks at 100mg/day. Blood pressure will be monitored daily ofcoarse.

Right now what i want him to do is get on an 8-9month gh cycle - 2iu's a day and he can up it if he feels he can. Also - he's going to be taking Hawthorne,coQ10, and garlic for his blood pressure. If he feels like he can..... he'll run test prop and probably winny along with the GH.

sorry for the long post
    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thread Information