Thread: starting gh

jon jon is offline Junior Member

starting gh

I'm about to start my first gh cycle, and was just wondeirng when i will se resluts by? i have read some people lossing fat around the 4 week mark, and than read it will take 8 weeks to see dramatic body changes. what kind of resutls would be expected in a 6 month cycle. I am 255lbs abiut 15% bf, clean diet, lifting for 3 years, i will be getting up to 3 ius per day, is his enough, end goal is to get to 8%

NUTRI-VET is offline Junior Member
    Bro I dont think you will see that much at 3IUS a day. I now people say they use 1-2 ius a day but I bet those people are small. 3ius is good to helb burn fat dont expect to be 300lbs in six months. I hope your take test with it and insuline dont take it alone its a waste. Take advantage of the effects it has. It will make everything you take more anabolic .. I am 235 5"10 I am running 25mcg of IGF and 3ius of insuline twice aday and 7.5ius of gh.Plus my test deca and d-bol.

Quote Originally Posted by jon jon
    I'm about to start my first gh cycle, and was just wondeirng when i will se resluts by? i have read some people lossing fat around the 4 week mark, and than read it will take 8 weeks to see dramatic body changes. what kind of resutls would be expected in a 6 month cycle. I am 255lbs abiut 15% bf, clean diet, lifting for 3 years, i will be getting up to 3 ius per day, is his enough, end goal is to get to 8%

jon jon is offline Junior Member
    diet is strict, 350-400 grams of protein per day, carbs between 150-259 per day, fat always under 50 g per day, I am just finishing up 10 weeker, of 400 mg prop, 500 mg eq, and 50 mg winny weeks 6-10, thinking of running a 6 week cyle in feb. or should i jsut wait and go for 12 weeks in like april?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    Results with GH vary with each individual. I think a lot of it depends on where your existing hormone levels are, what your diet is like, when and with what your are taking your GH, and several other factors.

People begin to see results in a little as 4 week or as long as 12 weeks. GH begins to work from the first injection shuttling nutrients to your muscles, passing through the liver which in turn secretes IGF-1, and binding to receptors on fat cells stimulating them to break down triglyceride and suppressing their ability to take up and accumulate circulating lipids.

The real question is how fast before you will actually see that all of this is going on. I would give it up to 12 weeks before you judge your cycle a success or failure. What are you taking with your GH? Taking your bodyfat from 15% down to 8% will probably require more than just GH....though GH is definitely a major component.

Best of luck to you.
    RedBaron

Thread Information