statuZ is offline Banned

really need to refrigerate hgh?!

Hey i was wandering do you really need to refigerate hgh, what about keeping it in a safe in a closet, in a cool and dry place. would that work okay? thanks

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    I know if its jino it can be at room temp for a month but its always best to keep it between 2-8 degrees celsius. If your woried about someone finding it your best bet is to get a mini fridge, one that works off 12VDC. I have one of these and it fits under my bed, I put a thermometer inside it and it stays at 3 degrees celsius with the ambient temp at 71 degrees fahrenheit.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slowpain
    I know if its jino it can be at room temp for a month but its always best to keep it between 2-8 degrees celsius. If your woried about someone finding it your best bet is to get a mini fridge, one that works off 12VDC. I have one of these and it fits under my bed, I put a thermometer inside it and it stays at 3 degrees celsius with the ambient temp at 71 degrees fahrenheit.
    where can i find one of these?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    where can i find one of these?
    I'd like to know that too

JohnnyB

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slowpain
    Actually once the jino is reconstitued, it must be refrigerated and cannot be kept at room temp.

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    do what i do, put the vials in a zip lock, put them in an L-gultime container or amino acid container, fill in the other stuff on top of it and ur set

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    I found mine at brookstones in the mall, you can also find all kinds of them on yahoo just type in mini refrigerators or personal refrigerators and you will get a few, just make sure it comes with a 110VAC to 12VDC power converter adaptor or you will have to buy one somewhere else like I did. It is made to plug into a car socket. The only way to control the internal temp is by controling the ambient temperature but thats not hard..

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member
    I wanted to fill all my syringes up on Sunday to get me through the next week. Can I still do this but just put the syringes in the refrigerator?

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman5151
    I wanted to fill all my syringes up on Sunday to get me through the next week. Can I still do this but just put the syringes in the refrigerator?
    yes, just a few days at a time though, a week may be pushing it, remember the syringe isnt really air tight.

Thread Information