Thread: coming off gh

CSnoddon is offline Junior Member

coming off gh

just wondered guys i have about 2 months worth of gh left after going 5iu's ed for the last 6 months and what i wanted to know was do i need to start tapering the dose down or can i just stop when im finished.im still toying with the idea of staying on it but maybe i should give it a break for a while.

WannabePro is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CSnoddon
    just wondered guys i have about 2 months worth of gh left after going 5iu's ed for the last 6 months and what i wanted to know was do i need to start tapering the dose down or can i just stop when im finished.im still toying with the idea of staying on it but maybe i should give it a break for a while.
    hey you would be perfect for answering my question, my thread is posted below yours, thanks.......and sorry i cant answer your question but maybe u can answer my thread, thanks again

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    what were your gains like? did u take anything else with hgh or just by itself..im wondering because im planning on taking hgh by itself so i was curious

thanks

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    I've always (three cycles worth - 4 to 6 mos each) just stopped. No detrimental effects. My first 6 month run of GH was under the supervision of a physician and he didn't specify a taper down when it was time to come off.

I'd say cold stop. The one thing I did notice was less energy and maybe a slight reduction in libido right after stopping. Nothing I couldn't deal with though.

LOGANXXX is offline Associate Member
    Just watch out on your diet....specialy on your carbs intake. You wont burn as much energy as you use to do when you´re on gh, so if you dont fix up your diet, you may get some fat.

Thread Information